Do You Have A Lucky Item?

I always find it interesting to hear of the different things people do or keep with them to keep up a lucky streak. Do you have a lucky item or routine?
My penis

I've always found that my brain in combination with logic and statistics is very very lucky.Another really lucky item that I know about is Earth. WOW. How lucky to have burst into existence, when 'existence' didn't even exist, from an explosion that came from nowhere... and then spawn billions of life forms all who individually just got lucky, to the odds of the powerball, and made it through adaptation?! LUCKY!

I've always found that my brain in combination with logic and statistics is very very lucky.Another really lucky item that I know about is Earth. WOW. How lucky to have burst into existence, when 'existence' didn't even exist, from an explosion that came from nowhere... and then spawn billions of life forms all who individually just got lucky, to the odds of the powerball, and made it through adaptation?! LUCKY!
Rough week at church?
Rough week at church?
I was going to say that I didn't go to church this week.. but then I remember that I, in fact, went to both services. So I actually got twice the church and didn't even remember. I think I need a new church.
I was going to say that I didn't go to church this week.. but then I remember that I, in fact, went to both services. So I actually got twice the church and didn't even remember. I think I need a new church.
how about you just come over and have a good beer with me...you will get a better perspective on life than you would going to church
rcooj_7's penis
boom
Wow...those were not quite the answers I was looking for or expecting. The rodent appendages may distract the other players though, giving you the advantage.
My penis doesnt? How rude!
I find superstition is very related to emotion, which I try to remove from my game, so no, I do not have a lucky charm :club:
Imo you are putting too much emotion into not having a superstious item....
Wow...those were not quite the answers I was looking for or expecting. The rodent appendages may distract the other players though, giving you the advantage.
These are exactly the answers I expected.
how about you just come over and have a good beer with me...you will get a better perspective on life than you would going to church
As long as we can read the Bible and talk about Jesus... I'm in.