Bad Beat Jackpot At Daytona Kennel Club

http://daytonagreyhound.com/pokerroom/deta...ivebadbeat.aspxNot sure how many Florida people there, but they are doing a pretty cool promotion involving their BBJ.Usually you have to lose with quad 5s. Recently they capped it at $175,000, and lower the required hand every 3 days. Right now it's at AAA/QQ.It's been pretty packed there, and the play is just horrendous. The action will likely dry up once it gets hit. In the meantime, if you like crappy no limit players that just limp/call/fold when beat, then now is the time to go.Plus there's always that tiny chance of the bad beat.

ty for the heads up. i might just take a ride up there, the play there is definitely the worst of all the fl cardrooms i've played in. the bbj will make it that much better.

ty for the heads up. i might just take a ride up there, the play there is definitely the worst of all the fl cardrooms i've played in. the bbj will make it that much better.
Yeah, I'll be there this Saturday. The play is just atrocious. If you're a decent player, you should be able to win pretty big.I might also go on Sunday for the $150 WSOP qualifier.