Where Do You Want To Play?

Do you mean online, or in real life?And I don't think this is the right forum either..

My dream tournament would be at the Playboy Mansion.But, if you want a cool experience, go to Atlantic City for the WSOP Circuit Events. You can play in one of those for like $340 and you get to say you "played in a World Series event."

I have never played in a big tournament, but wouldn't mind trying it out. I don't think I'm ready yet, but I can dream. Where do you dream of playing?
I dream of sitting in my boxer shorts or maybe even nude, mass multi-tabling the Sunday tournaments on my own dime while NFL games are plastered on my wall-mounted plasma TV with cold beer being delivered to me by my also nude wife whenever my bottle is nearing E.A man can dream, can't he?
I dream of sitting in my boxer shorts or maybe even nude, mass multi-tabling the Sunday tournaments on my own dime while NFL games are plastered on my wall-mounted plasma TV with cold beer being delivered to me by my also nude wife whenever my bottle is nearing E.A man can dream, can't he?
DOn't forget the munchies, which will be made to your exacting specifications without actually having to verbally give directions. Factor in the occasional BJ and it's a dream come true.