Not Quite Final Table Rail Call

Haven't posted here in a long time, but used to be pretty active...On the verge of FT in the $11 Deepstack tourney on Stars. Right now sitting 9/16 after a bad level (there was 1600 runners). Been in the top 4 or 5 for 4 hours or so.Stars screenname is RT Firefly1

Haven't posted here in a long time, but used to be pretty active...On the verge of FT in the $11 Deepstack tourney on Stars. Right now sitting 9/16 after a bad level (there was 1600 runners). Been in the top 4 or 5 for 4 hours or so.Stars screenname is RT Firefly1
youre hidden
youre hidden
Should be taken care of now...2/11 w/ a little more than a million. Been at it 13 hours. First place is $2500ish

55>QQ, now 3rd of 11 w/ 700K3/9 at FT. Chipleader has a horseshoe up his assEdit: 5/7 w/ 780K. Horseshoe ass had KK vs. my AQ on Q-high flop, then I ran into AA.At it 14 hours now.

Now 4/5. Guaranteed $760. Just sucked out pretty bad on Mr. Horseshoe after he made a great call. I had AK he had 66 board was 9955 and I shoved into an already big pot. Obv. Ace on the river.Been at it 15 hours now. Still have over 30 BBs, so I'm not out of it yet.

So i have played this tournament a few times...I will never play this again in my life...needs to be like 10k for first to sit through this whole thing....gl though

So ****ing gross.Finished 5th. At last 2 tables I literally won 3 showdowns, and like 60 pots with no showdown. Was grinded down to around 15BBs, flopped a straight from the blinds, shoved and obv. opponent hit a gutshot for a bigger straight.So ****ing sickEdit: Its even grosser than I thought...Me: 6 :4h 8 :5c , Him: K :club: Q :3h Flop 9 :D 7 :ts T :qh, turn he hits his 4-outer J :jh , so I now have flush draw and the river bricks.

So ****ing gross.Finished 5th. At last 2 tables I literally won 3 showdowns, and like 60 pots with no showdown. Was grinded down to around 15BBs, flopped a straight from the blinds, shoved and obv. opponent hit a gutshot for a bigger straight.So ****ing sick
GG, better to make it that far and get sucked out on, then bubble on a suck out.... nice cash. Welcome back?

The length of these DS tournies is not reasonable...13+ hours to get to an FT...Takes under 7 to get to an FT on Full Tilt in their double stack tournies...UL at the end, but good fight, sir.