How To Stack A Deck So You Can Cut It And Always Win

Seriously? You guys just think it's I'm dumb for posting this?The point is that it's interesting. It has nothing to do with cheating, or advocating cheating. Anyone who fails to realize that deserves to be deleted.

Im kinda with the OP, it's a fairly interesting read. This isn't a 'how to' article on cheating.
Ah, but in order to find that out, you'd have to actually click on the link. I think these days people only have time to read the thread title and fire off a quick post. I thought it was a neat observation - it didn't even occur to me that there are constellations where any cut leads to the same outcome of who is winning the hand.

I don't understand how it is possible to stack the deck so that even if it's cut you are guaranteed the winning hand. Surely it could be cut to give your opponent the cards you would have received, had it not been cut.

I don't understand how it is possible to stack the deck so that even if it's cut you are guaranteed the winning hand. Surely it could be cut to give your opponent the cards you would have received, had it not been cut.
Yes. But then you would receive a different hand, and the board would be different.
Yes. But then you would receive a different hand, and the board would be different.
Ok, I guess I'm just gonna have to try it.
lol at everyone flaming the OP for no reason. Interesting read
Wow, bassically describes every single post ever posted here.... everyone hates on the OP, even when it is relative, interesting, fun...
Wow, bassically describes every single post ever posted here.... everyone hates on the OP, even when it is relative, interesting, fun...
Nah I flame YOU instead because your IQ is equal to Ivey's bracelet count.And I may be being generous.
Nah I flame YOU instead because your IQ is equal to Ivey's bracelet count.And I may be being generous.
You flame me because you are desperate for attention by others.
I flame you because I am desperate for attention by others.
FYP, cause I've told you that I flame you because you're retarded, but apparently you're not literate enough to read it.
FYP, cause I've told you that I flame you because you're retarded, but apparently you're not literate enough to read it.
How is that a good reason to flame someone? You have shown your ignorance on this forum MANY times, and everyone has (for the most part) refrained from flaming..... You are obviously just a little boy, trying to bully someone on the cyberwebs...
How is that a good reason to flame someone? You have shown your ignorance on this forum MANY times, and everyone has (for the most part) refrained from flaming..... You are obviously just a little boy, trying to bully someone on the cyberwebs...
Pretty sure I've been called out on here 2nd/3rd most on the forum. I've been flamed PLENTY.Thing is, the only reason you flame me is because I pointed out your idiocy, others agreed that you were retarded, and you blamed me to try to look less idiotic.Whereas I flame you for said idiocy, including but not limited to the posts which I have mentioned, as well as your immortal "why won't Pokerstars let me cash out my sports betting money, it's not like they are a poker site or something" thread.
Pretty sure I've been called out on here 2nd/3rd most on the forum. I've been flamed PLENTY.Thing is, the only reason you flame me is because I pointed out your idiocy, others agreed that you were retarded, and you blamed me to try to look less idiotic.Whereas I flame you for said idiocy, including but not limited to the posts which I have mentioned, as well as your immortal "why won't Pokerstars let me cash out my sports betting money, it's not like they are a poker site or something" thread.
do you not notice that you are the only one that continues to flame, you are the only one that takes it out of the original post.and if you had 2 cents of a mind you would have read that entire page about the cash out request..... I DID NOT PLAY ON STARS, anyone that was betting with me knew that... Some could only transfer on stars, even though i didnt play there I still took the cash there, so go **** yourself....
do you not notice that you are the only one that continues to flame, you are the only one that takes it out of the original post.and if you had 2 cents of a mind you would have read that entire page about the cash out request..... I DID NOT PLAY ON STARS, anyone that was betting with me knew that... Some could only transfer on stars, even though i didnt play there I still took the cash there, so go **** yourself....
I'd go through and quote all your posts from all threads but I'm sick as balls right now.Also, dunno where the saying "2 cents of a mind" came from, but if you had it, you would have read that entire page on Stars cashout request policy...
I'd go through and quote all your posts from all threads but I'm sick as balls right now.Also, dunno where the saying "2 cents of a mind" came from, but if you had it, you would have read that entire page on Stars cashout request policy...
Just leave me alone man.... thats it... please.