Help Out A Little Foreigner

Help me, if you can. I'm British and currently in the US, and looking to buy a few poker books, I'm willing to shop around, but don't know where to start! I've looked at amazon, but curious if anyone can suggest some other places to look. I'm also looking for things like an ipod if you could suggest other similar sites.Any help is much appreciated.

Help me, if you can. I'm British and currently in the US, and looking to buy a few poker books, I'm willing to shop around, but don't know where to start! I've looked at amazon, but curious if anyone can suggest some other places to look. I'm also looking for things like an ipod if you could suggest other similar sites.Any help is much appreciated.
What are you even asking? Are you looking for brick and mortar stores or websites? For stores check if there's a Barnes and Noble around you (www.bn.com) or Borders (www.borders.com). If you're looking strictly for sites, I don't understand what being British in the US has to do with anything.

Are you looking for brick and mortar stores or online?Actual Stores:(you can search online to where the stores are in location to you)Barnes & NobleBordersOnline:AmazonOr you can go to the stores I've listed above websites.

If you're looking strictly for sites, I don't understand what being British in the US has to do with anything.
I am looking for sites. The being British thing has something to do with it because I don't know any good American online Book stores, only British ones and ones that operate globally (like Amazon). I know the Internet is global, but other countries have separate online stores. We don't have Borders or Barnes and Noble, for example.
I am looking for sites. The being British thing has something to do with it because I don't know any good American online Book stores, only British ones and ones that operate globally (like Amazon). I know the Internet is global, but other countries have separate online stores. We don't have Borders or Barnes and Noble, for example.
And that's the bottom line!!!cocktail.jpg

Ebay > * if it's not a very new book. Can't tell you how many $10-$20 books I have purchased for like $1 + a few bucks shipping on ebay.