Biggest Comeback: Tournament Or Cash

WARNING: OBVIOUS BRAG POSTI just had my biggest cash game comeback last night in the 1/2 NL game at the Dog Track in Daytona.Bought in for $100 and lost. Bought in for another $100, and was down to about my last $30 (didn't plan on making a trip to the ATM).This was around 5 or 6, and they close at 1. I ended up playing until close, and cashed out for $930.

I was down 3 200bb buy ins in a home cash game once, on my fourth buy in and made a ridiculous hero call with 6th....that's right....6th pair....and was right. Turned that into a small win by the end of the night.

About 3 years ago, in a 2-5nl game in Shreveport. I was passing through town. Bought in for $300. On the first hand, I flopped a set of jacks, and lost $295 to a turned straight.While trying to decide if I even wanted to rebuy, got dealt 88 and tossed my lone red chip in. Hit set and had around $30. Next hand, all in preflop with AQ and won against 4 callers.Never looked back and cashed out ten hours later for $1400.

The other night, can't recall which tourney (on Full Tilt, might have been the $5 6 max rebuy), we were down to the bubble and I had less than 2BB left. Got QQ to triple up and make the money, then went on a pretty good run and ended up getting 12th for about $180 and it would have been better if I hadn't lost a 500K pot when my 99 got setted by the shovetard bigstack who had 44.Did fairly well that evening, cashing in 4 out of 5 tournies I entered. Please let this be a new phase of deliciousness...

A guy who stole my high school sweetie got engaged to her.The day before the wedding , I broke it up and got her back.
Winner!!(Im just not sure if this qualifies as tourney or cash...)
A guy who stole my high school sweetie got engaged to her.The day before the wedding , I broke it up and got her back.
I'm sure this is a Matthew McConaughey movie...

Only big tourney comeback I can think of is being knocked down to 350-ish at 50/100 in a $4.40 and ended up winning. Cash game I got crippled down to $3, was given $1 by the dealer so I could dead-straddle to $4, won that by making a flush(dark). Next hand got K9o in the BB, 4 way flop was 952, I shove get 2 callers and win. Up to like $60 then had AA>AQ up to $150-ish. Then Doubled up with KT>K7 on KT27 board. Then got up to $500-ish by busting someone with 64 v 54 on 456 flop. Ended up cashing out like $700

45 man SNG, 100 chips 6 handed @ 600/1200/75, came back to win after one of my opponents (the one I got HU with) said he'd kill himself if I won.I read through it whenever I need to grin.

Only big tourney comeback I can think of is being knocked down to 350-ish at 50/100 in a $4.40 and ended up winning. Cash game I got crippled down to $3, was given $1 by the dealer so I could dead-straddle to $4, won that by making a flush(dark). Next hand got K9o in the BB, 4 way flop was 952, I shove get 2 callers and win. Up to like $60 then had AA>AQ up to $150-ish. Then Doubled up with KT>K7 on KT27 board. Then got up to $500-ish by busting someone with 64 v 54 on 456 flop. Ended up cashing out like $700
But how much did you lose?

Stuck about $400 in a nl cash game a couple years ago with a little less then $100 in front. Announced I was going to play one more time around to my big blind (9 hands). Dragged 9 straight pots- cashed out for $700