Famous Chick = (ex)girlfiend?

I really hate this thread.The only way to redeem this thread is to change the premise slightly. If you were to post pictures of your ex-(or current)girlfriends or wives and then allow us to guess who we thought they looked like that would at least be somewhat thought provoking.But unfortunately nobody is going to do this, because much like the OP they think their ex is much hotter than she actually is and does not want to hear that instead of her looking like Reese Witherspoon that they really looks like Lisa Lampenelli.
I would like to direct you to my post of the fat chick from the practice, who may not share Ms Lampenelli's fondness for black ****, bares at least a passing resemblance to her.
I don't see what that has to do with anything.
I just wanted to know who that was. For, um, other reasons.Now, to get the thread back to some barely half-truths…Here are a couple girls that I dated or banged that sort of looked like some failed American Idol contestants:Kristy (plus probably at least 10 lbs) – kristy-lee-cook-01-2008-04-081.jpgAlexis (with black hair instead of blonde/pink) – alexis-grace-01-2009-02-17.jpg
ummmm....lets pick a game that we can ALL play!
I'm getting laid this Wednesday by a 22-yr-old French girl. IN YOUR FACE!EDIT - Oh yeah. She looks like Dana Plato. dana-plato-yesterday.jpg

one of my girlfriends ex boyfriends claims he ****ed lady gaga a few years ago. not quite on topic and maybe not true, but i am at least sure that he 100% believes that he did.

one of my girlfriends ex boyfriends claims he ****ed lady gaga a few years ago. not quite on topic and maybe not true, but i am at least sure that he 100% believes that he did.
I necked with someone who became a well known figure skater. I also met (twice) and shook hands/chatted with the woman in my sig.
...unfortunately nobody is going to do this, because much like the OP they think their ex is much hotter than she actually is and does not want to hear that instead of her looking like Reese Witherspoon that they really looks like Lisa Lampenelli.
Bingo! And, yes, we all dream of her, but none of our ex-dates looks like her. :club: