Famous Chick = (ex)girlfiend?

It's simple - post pics of famous women who resemble a girl you date(ed). This is Gemma Atkinson and she looks a little bit like a girl I used to teach french kissin' in school:gemma-atkinson-1280x1024-26177.jpg:wub:Post yours. :)PS Bonus pic: hot lesbians; unfortunately, these two are not part of my sex life. :club:

So, at a friend of mine's wedding, right after I graduated college, I got really, really drunk and hooked up with a fat chick that looked like that fat chick from the practice's younger sister..what-are-they-up-to-Camryn-Manheim.jpgThe worst part was I was too drunk to achieve a quick errection, so before I could consumate the blowjob, the girl ended up puking and then passing out. If there's one thing worse than hooking up with a fat nasty chick, is not cumming when you do so.

obv. not almost 6' tall like Brooke but look pretty identical its funny when we would go down South Beach all the tourists would be whispering behind us like "omg is that brooke hogan"BrookeHogan-01-big.jpg
Did she let her dad put sun tan lotion on her ass and betwixt her thighs? On another note. This pic of Brooke looks really weird, her face looks really thin in this pic. She normally has the facial bone structure of a pitbull. In reality Brooke may have a penis.
On another note. This pic of Brooke looks really weird, her face looks really thin in this pic. She normally has the facial bone structure of a pitbull. In reality Brooke may have a penis.
It's allll about the angle. And the make-up. And the photoshop.

I really hate this thread.The only way to redeem this thread is to change the premise slightly. If you were to post pictures of your ex-(or current)girlfriends or wives and then allow us to guess who we thought they looked like that would at least be somewhat thought provoking.But unfortunately nobody is going to do this, because much like the OP they think their ex is much hotter than she actually is and does not want to hear that instead of her looking like Reese Witherspoon that they really looks like Lisa Lampenelli.

The only way to redeem this thread is to change the premise slightly. If you were to post pictures of your ex-(or current)girlfriends or wives and then allow us to guess who we thought they looked like that would at least be somewhat thought provoking.
Or we could post pictures of girls we've banged to see if anyone else on FCP has also banged the same girl?
thought you guys already had a thread for that?
They've already exhausted all possible combinations.
I figured something about the Army was going to be commented and you two didn't disappoint.Side note: I have not banged anyone from the Army thread. Now, did I disappoint YOU?
I figured something about the Army was going to be commented and you two didn't disappoint.Side note: I have not banged anyone from the Army thread. Now, did I disappoint YOU?
123715610787E9lI.jpg
I have not banged anyone from the Army thread. Now, did I disappoint YOU?
I'm a little disappointed, but probably not as much as Nikki dna.(I don't know who would be the best choice to play the dna role above. Who makes for the best gay sex joke? Isn't there a guy who fucks sheep or something like that? Help me out here.)Edit: Also, what EG said.