While I am disappointed that Daniel did not win the WSOPE Main Event, I am more than overjoyed that he took the lifetime tourney winnings lead from that assbag Jamie Gold. TY DN

While I am disappointed that there is no pottery reference in the OP, I am overjoyed that I was able to get the first reply in this thread.

While I am disappointed that Daniel did not win the WSOPE Main Event, I am more than overjoyed that he took the lifetime tourney winnings lead from that assbag Jamie Gold. TY DN
Isn't Phil Ivey due to take the record in November?
Ivey needs to come in 5th or better to pass me. His total counts him having been paid for 7th place already.
And even then the top is packed with people only there for winning the ME...
i think he is but i think what poker tim is trying to get at he hated jamie gold holding that spot
That's exactly what I meant. The general public does not need to see him act the way that he did at the Main Event and think that it's acceptable. I guess it might be good that people will try to emulate the horrible style that Gold applied in High Stakes Poker and donate money, but other than that I think that he is an overall detriment to the poker community.
That's exactly what I meant. The general public does not need to see him act the way that he did at the Main Event and think that it's acceptable. I guess it might be good that people will try to emulate the horrible style that Gold applied in High Stakes Poker and donate money, but other than that I think that he is an overall detriment to the poker community.
You act as if Jamie Gold still has some sort of significance.
You act as if Jamie Gold still has some sort of significance.
Dude, it's like the first time that you get crabs from a hooker. You can get rid of the crabs, but the memory remains long after the fact.