Congrats On Top Money Earner!

Great comeback from short stack to taking out 6 players and doing what you said you'd do from the start. Nice game and glad to see a pros name at the top of the list again. After that many hours of live play, I don't know how you know your name.Congrats

I think there's a thread for this.
Sorry. Bob can move it or dump it. The only one I saw was trashing him for not winninh the event. Just thought he derved a boost about his moment as top money earner.Sorry again.
Sorry. Bob can move it or dump it. The only one I saw was trashing him for not winninh the event. Just thought he derved a boost about his moment as top money earner.Sorry again.
I'm pretty sure that DN doesn't care about the money. People like him don't play for the money, they play for the bracelets, and the honour & respect that comes with them.
I'm pretty sure that DN doesn't care about the money. People like him don't play for the money, they play for the bracelets, and the honour & respect that comes with them.
You're 100 % right. Nothing against Jamie, but it is just a note to Daniel's moment in history.

This PM was sent to me from Paul Brevard:Thanks for your response.Dan's really upset and about in tears after all the hours. The other thread turned into a bash session by some idiots.Thanks again -------------------- :club:

This PM was sent to me from Paul Brevard:Thanks for your response.Dan's really upset and about in tears after all the hours. The other thread turned into a bash session by some idiots.Thanks again -------------------- :club:
Yeah, pokernews twitter said that he was fighting back tears as he told that he kept fighting back. His mother is a fighter and he is too. Pretty emotional at the time I'm sure.Despite how anyone feels about him, he's done an amazing feat this year in the WSOP.
Well now i know who NOT to turn to if i ever get herpes or something.