Golden State Warriors

Thought this was funny... article on Bosh and the warriors but they have a picture of gasol... they even Tagged Gasol as Bosh.... wtfhttp://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/Ra...?urn=nba,195359

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson Techinical foul with a minute left in the first quarter of tonights preseason game. dont know the details yet...
This is probably old news, but I just read that Jax lost it when Kobe called him "young fella." Jackson is 4 months older than Kobe. I can't wait to do this to somebody.
  • 2 weeks later...

Lets go Dub's! start with a perfect season tonight baby! Cant wait to see if Morrow is a pre-season stud/ Reg season bust

• 2 weeks later...

Going for .500 tonight boys... lets do it!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK my life

Warriors coming to Indiana on Wednesday, I have tickets not sure if I can make it or not though. Should be very high scoring game that the Pacers win by 10+ in

Warriors coming to Indiana on Wednesday, I have tickets not sure if I can make it or not though. Should be very high scoring game that the Pacers win by 10+ in
indiana will be -6
indiana will be -6
seems like a fair betting line, Pacers will have had 4 entire days off coming into the game so it will be interesting if they are really on their game or if the rest hurt their game.
seems like a fair betting line, Pacers will have had 4 entire days off coming into the game so it will be interesting if they are really on their game or if the rest hurt their game.
could be less now. maybe -3.... Warriors blow out changes some things.. also, i think the Dubs match up well, and they do have a tendancy of playing well against Idiana

lol, nailed that line-4.5 Indiana

warriors held under 100 points very solid effort from the pacers
Yeah... being outrebounded in EVERY game, is going to equal a lot of losses this year...(bet on Pacers to caver tonight too) sadly won :club:

Nov 17 @ Cleveland Cavaliers 7:00 PM Nov 18 @ Boston Celtics 7:30 PM Nov 20 Portland Trail Blazers 10:30 PM Nov 24 @ Dallas Mavericks 8:30 PM Nov 25 @ San Antonio Spurs 8:30 PM Nov 28 Los Angeles Lakers 10:30 PM Nov 30 Indiana Pacers 10:30 PM Dec 1 @ Denver Nuggets 9:00 PM Dec 3 Houston Rockets 10:30 PM Dec 5 Orlando Magic 10:30 PM =F U C K E DWOW

Nov 17 @ Cleveland Cavaliers 7:00 PM Nov 18 @ Boston Celtics 7:30 PM Nov 20 Portland Trail Blazers 10:30 PM Nov 24 @ Dallas Mavericks 8:30 PM Nov 25 @ San Antonio Spurs 8:30 PM Nov 28 Los Angeles Lakers 10:30 PM Nov 30 Indiana Pacers 10:30 PM Dec 1 @ Denver Nuggets 9:00 PM Dec 3 Houston Rockets 10:30 PM Dec 5 Orlando Magic 10:30 PM =F U C K E DWOW
also monta ellis and nellie are at it again. this is from slamonline.comThe chaos in Golden State is so prevalent at this point, that these incidents are simply par for the course now: “After practice at the Reebok Sports Club in Manhattan, Ellis, Jackson and guard Acie Law were sitting on a bench preparing to leave when Nelson walked by. Ellis asked Nelson a question. ‘Coach,’ Ellis said. ‘Why do I get blamed for everything?’ Nelson replied, ‘What have I ever blamed you for?’ ‘For everything,’ Ellis replied calmly. ‘For everything. For people not knowing the plays. I didn’t do this. I didn’t that.’ Nelson waved both hands at Ellis, as if to brush him off, and walked off shaking his head. ‘See,’ Ellis said. ‘That’s why I won’t do it. I just won’t do it.’ It is unclear what Ellis was saying he won’t do, or what blame he was referring to as Ellis declined to comment afterward.”

My new motto for the team this year is going to be..."Yeah, they lost, but at least the covered the spread baby!!!"

So what's the Warriors conversion rate on Jennings' 55? I say it's only really like a 38-pt game.
probably about right... since he got little to no hype anywhere
Stephen Jackson and Acie Law for Raja Bell and Vladimir Radmanovic.Before this trade happened, I couldn't have even told you what team Bell and Radman played for.
I like this trade. Obviously its not going to make them a playoff contender or anything, but I think they got the best they could for Jackson. Isn't Raja Bell pretty decent definsively also? Warriors definitely need that.
I like this trade. Obviously its not going to make them a playoff contender or anything, but I think they got the best they could for Jackson. Isn't Raja Bell pretty decent definsively also? Warriors definitely need that.
ya, by far the best perimeter defender on the Warriors. That's not really saying much...but really, Bell is sound defensively.
Warriors suck. Nothing that Bell can do to fix that.
Obviously, I'm glad to be rid of Stephen Jackson though. I thought they were just going to end up dumping him for nothing. Glad they got something.