I'm Going To Start Coaching Nl Cash

I think he used to live in Chicago and now lives in NJ, ldo.
wow, so just when he thought it couldn't get any worse, it did?
Really? You know I'm going to vette my students well before taking them on. I would assume Rdog or whoever would understand that it would benefit me and my student for them to be involved in the 4bb community. Unless this is a level? I have absolutely no idea if this is a level or not.
97% he's joking. 3% reminding you of your place.BACK IN LINE!
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? You know I'm going to vette my students well before taking them on. I would assume Rdog or whoever would understand that it would benefit me and my student for them to be involved in the 4bb community. Unless this is a level? I have absolutely no idea if this is a level or not.
I don't see why it would be a level. People not getting in seems to be quite common. It seems likely that whomever will, but I don't think you should be promising it.
I don't see why it would be a level. People not getting in seems to be quite common. It seems likely that whomever will, but I don't think you should be promising it.
That's racist!!

wow, what you are doing is great, whatgreatis, glad you and NNB are doing this. Wish I could afford coaching on a 1:1 basis, this is a great opportunity for FCP and people who love poker in general and who want to better there game. I think there are a few other of our really good players that would make great coaches as well such as Wandigo, VT, and a few others. Doing sweat sessions and digging deep into there thought processes is well worth the money especially when they make good money as well.

So Poto is a douche? Newsflash, we all knew that 4 years ago. This hasn't really changed. He's one of the few people I would say that about, if that tells you anything. This thread should be filled with way more posts about how we've all known Poto is a huge toolbag, instead of so many posts expressing outrage over it like it's something unexpected.Mark

Also, even though Ryan has already choses his students, he has the ability to teach you about hip-hop and being a thug/gangster...So when round 2 of apps comes around, remember that people. Making money while listening to Notorious

wow, what you are doing is great, whatgreatis, glad you and NNB are doing this. Wish I could afford coaching on a 1:1 basis, this is a great opportunity for FCP and people who love poker in general and who want to better there game. I think there are a few other of our really good players that would make great coaches as well such as Wandigo, VT, and a few others. Doing sweat sessions and digging deep into there thought processes is well worth the money especially when they make good money as well.
First thing first Rose. We need to coach you on how to bet a dollar.
Shouldn't it be Potamophobia?Has that been asked already?
That is definitely the more common spelling, but I think both are acceptable. http://www.wordinfo.info/words/index/info/...13&letter=Ppotamophobia, potomophobiaA morbid fear of rivers, of running water, or of sheets of water. Such phobias may be aroused by the sight, and sometimes thought, of a river or any flow of water.