£10,000 Wsope Main Event | Final Table

Markus Ristola Eliminated in 5th Place (£200,367)Daniel Negreanu opened for 100,000 under the gun and everyone folded, except for Markus Ristola who went all in from the big blind. Some gentle dwelling from Negreanu...And a call! Again! What's going on here? Monsieur Negreanu, weeth all thees action you are spoiling us!Ristola: {K-Diamonds} {10-Diamonds}Negreanu: a rather surprising call with {A-Clubs} {5-Clubs}Flop: {8-Hearts} {Q-Spades} {6-Spades}Turn: {K-Spades} to put Ristola in a fine position to double up. "Ace!" requested a pro-Negreanu railer feebly.Duly, river: {A-Hearts}ROAAAAARRRRR!!!! went the crowd, as the luckless Ristola busted out in 5th place and we continue four-handed, the stacks virtually even.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know if this is being televised now or even later on ESPN?
Yes, it will be televised with hole cards sometime ... I can't find scheduling details on it though.
has anybody found a live feed?
looked all over could not find any thing, even the wsop site not doing hand by hand play as they usually do

I keep refreshing every so often. Dnaiel is back in the chip lead but barely. PlayerChip CountsChange Daniel Negreanu 2,935,000 Praz Bansi 2,685,000 Jason Mercier 2,405,000 Barry Shulman 2,010,000

1 October 2009, 1:38 pmRealKidPoker: 4 players left 2.865 was up to 3.7. Dinner break now gonna get some grub. Some great pots will make for good tv

OMG, I'm totally out of breath but here it goes......I just got back to my office. On my lunch break I hopped in my buddy Doctor Brown's delorian. We put it to the floor.....had to be going at least 87, no 88 miles an hour. We stopped off at an antique shop and bought a pretty rad sports almanac. It clearly tells me that Daniel ships this biznatch!!

OMG, I'm totally out of breath but here it goes......I just got back to my office. On my lunch break I hopped in my buddy Doctor Brown's delorian. We put it to the floor.....had to be going at least 87, no 88 miles an hour. We stopped off at an antique shop and bought a pretty rad sports almanac. It clearly tells me that Daniel ships this biznatch!!
Nice one Biff

45 User(s) are reading this topic (27 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)17 Members: TrueAce13, Governator, DanielNegreanu, myenemy, fitzinabox, mase_gotsem, larons, Gibber, HubDub04, flintsword, nutzzcase, ThePhoenix88, truvietboi, MaxStPolish, Big Mike Watters, crowTrobot, donk4lifeOMG GL DN!!!!!

Take it down Daniel! Good luck! :club:

playing good y'all....
Great to hear that, hopefully you'll also get some good cards to go with playing well :)I agree with the rest here: Take it down!(alas, I'll be offline in a bit and will miss how it plays out)