£10,000 Wsope Main Event | Final Table

However, Roddy boy is a DN troll clearly, and not here to seriously discuss the finer points of any HU hand play. The history of his posts show he has a personal bone to pick for some reason.
i see that now
  • Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't necessarily say sick blowup, but based on the info available it seemed like an iffy call (or a really bad read at the wrong time). seems like top pair jack kicker would be dominated by a lot of shulman's range in that spot.
I apologize, I should'nt have said stfu that was uncalled for. From a strategic point of view though, I'm not sure exactly how deep they were you said 50bbs I don't they were that deep but once DN raises the flop with so much of his stack in folding top pair good kicker on such a drawy board is probably pretty bad.

Have a bone to pick?Yeah I guess...but if I do it's because of Daniels increasingly boorish snobbish behavior towards others. Maybe he thinks he is genuinely funny when he trys to be little easy targets like Phil Hellmuth Mike Matusow or others he believes to be "zing worthy".He clearly thrives on attention just as much as Hellmuth because I see no difference between dressing up like Cesar and putting up a video of oneself dressed in black face. Especially when he regards himself(based upon his lines and lines of liberal banter thrown about in this forum) "open minded". So I guess his attention and self promotion is cool, hip, and others is just something to snark at. Hey when I first started following poker I liked the guy but in recent years He just comes across as a D bag know it all but in the anti phil Hellmuth way.I guess I was younger and I have gotten older...or grown up.... well it is a bit childish to post his forum with unsettling truths about him... especially when its a nest of fan boys who can just come up with STFU..Pwnd..and other such kiddy talk..To sum up.. I liked Daniel and his play Alot 4 years ago... since he has showed us more of his personality.....and seemingly his game has deteriorated... I like him alot less. So go ahead and call me a troll...its not like I'm going to shrivel up and fall off the face of the earth...

Have a bone to pick?Yeah I guess...but if I do it's because of Daniels increasingly boorish snobbish behavior towards others. Maybe he thinks he is genuinely funny when he trys to be little easy targets like Phil Hellmuth Mike Matusow or others he believes to be "zing worthy".He clearly thrives on attention just as much as Hellmuth because I see no difference between dressing up like Cesar and putting up a video of oneself dressed in black face. Especially when he regards himself(based upon his lines and lines of liberal banter thrown about in this forum) "open minded". So I guess his attention and self promotion is cool, hip, and others is just something to snark at. Hey when I first started following poker I liked the guy but in recent years He just comes across as a D bag know it all but in the anti phil Hellmuth way.I guess I was younger and I have gotten older...or grown up.... well it is a bit childish to post his forum with unsettling truths about him... especially when its a nest of fan boys who can just come up with STFU..Pwnd..and other such kiddy talk..To sum up.. I liked Daniel and his play Alot 4 years ago... since he has showed us more of his personality.....and seemingly his game has deteriorated... I like him alot less. So go ahead and call me a troll...its not like I'm going to shrivel up and fall off the face of the earth...
You are smelly like a troll so I assume you are one. If you disrespect Daniel where he is which is a place where you will never be (yah you wish) I think you have proven all you can prove. Which is very little.Congrats, you are second place... to the rest of the world.
To sum up.. I liked Daniel and his play Alot 4 years ago... since he has showed us more of his personality.....and seemingly his game has deteriorated... I like him alot less.
deteriorated? the fields are gigantic and the players are SO much better. I'm pretty sure that Negreanu's 2nd place put him on the top of all-time tournament. didn't read this whole thread so don't know if somebody mentioned that already.

Just my impression but I think that Daniel played more actively. Although that alone does not guarantee victory, it is a good strategy. Barry given his more plodding style elected to wait until he could trap which is exactly what happened.So kudos to Daniel. Let's not forget he came in 5th last year and this year 2nd, a significant improvement in any case even if you are discounting the strengths of the fields.ESPN *is* going to be happy :club: with a dramatic finish that makes for great television.I am sure that to someone that has been in Poker for decades, this win has some serious meaning for Barry.On a humerous note, it looks like Jeff should have hired his father as his coach rather than Phil Hellmuth :ts .After his photo shoot Daniel is going to sleep for a few days. Congrats to both players ... sure ... but next year ...

This year Daniel tied the record for the most WSOP cashes in a year with 8. He just followed it up with a 2nd place finish at this years' WSOP Europe Main Event. Not to mention he finished 5th last year and won a bracelet last summer. On top of that he's sitting in 6th place in the Cardplayer of the Year race and has just become the most successful tournament poker player in history!**** I wish I had a "deteriorating" poker career...GG Daniel!

OMFG. I slept for like 7 hours seemingly while this HU match was going on. Great game DN. God, so many friggen swings. Shame trolly mcdougal had to make the last few pages of this thread sharty. If you aren't a troll, you know full well even if you don't like a player, you don't come into a FT thread and shit on his bust out.Great game kid. That's poker though, bah!!

Pretty much..... He played to fast when he had the chip lead.... He out thinks HIMSELF...Oh well his has millions...adoring fan boys.... He just isn't Phil Ivey....Allen Cunningham..or Juanda...If he wasn't such a bitchy vampy guy.... he wouldn't have had words with Howard's Little sister.......then maybe he gets a serious offer from full tilt........has equity..... If Hellmuth is the Poker "brat'Then he sure has laid claim to poker "vamp"
You.....are...........amoron!.....Go.......play..in.....traffic.....you..douchebag.......Have....a......nice......day.
This year Daniel tied the record for the most WSOP cashes in a year with 8. He just followed it up with a 2nd place finish at this years' WSOP Europe Main Event. Not to mention he finished 5th last year and won a bracelet last summer. On top of that he's sitting in 6th place in the Cardplayer of the Year race and has just become the most successful tournament poker player in history!**** I wish I had a "deteriorating" poker career...GG Daniel!
^^^^This

GG Daniel! wp'ed & sorry too, I know how bad it sucks to finish second in something you really want. you played great and that's all that matters, congrats and enjoy it!everyone else - stop feeding the troll please.

How is it a suck out if the guy was holding aces and danile put in in behind 76 to 24 percent?I like how everybody in this thread is with their "com on Daniel" "give it to him Daniel" ..Like it ISN'T just Coin Flipping.... any body who had ever final table a MTT online knows that at this all the "poker playing" "skill'' Yada yada takes place leading up to this
look at his stats , both last year and this years WSOP's and WSOPE FT's especially the POY standings
So close to the title on a few devastating handsI know what it feels like to get so close. A fully engulfing aching feeling of what could've beenRemember the good and try to forget the bad.Sigh This would've been Daniel's greatest victory.
awesome post :club:
deteriorated? the fields are gigantic and the players are SO much better. I'm pretty sure that Negreanu's 2nd place put him on the top of all-time tournament. didn't read this whole thread so don't know if somebody mentioned that already.
QFT
QFT point well taken, Daniel , is considered in the top 10 if not the top 5 poker players in the world can't say that about you Rodney21, a nobody lolvgg, Daniel, you did extremely well against that field and should be proud
Those two key hands will make you hate poker. Two outer for the title. I came 2nd
Oh, is this going to go along the same lines of the bkice LFT thread?Can we get RhinestoneCowboy in here?
NOw I think this field is just 350 or so... So Not that all Gigantic... In fact all his cashes in the WSOP this year come in fields of under 500. I railed him hard at this years WCOOP and in those truly Gigantic Fields he wasn't all that impressive.... Also His cash games plays online are pretty pathetic... even in Eight game.... He is a consistent Looser....Big timeTake Berry Greenstein the few Games I've seen Him play of eight game have been much more profitable online....His Poker after dark results are laughable. High stakes is also pretty bad... And his behavior towards others is pretty shameful To Paraphrase.."so Daniel how was it playing Doyle..Ferguson...and Hellmuth....why are you playing so tight...""well you see I read this book that told me that you only play these hands all the time...yuk yuk..."I find it rather hypocritical that a few years ago he was lambasting Hellmuth about his "black belt of poker" online training thing and now He, Negreanu, is pimping his Poker VT as much as he can..Hellmuth Greentien..Daniel..any body NOT on TEAM FULL TITLT (matusow)all pros are hustling man to make money off the table...so why **** with another mans hustle?Really its just as childish to mock a guy by mimicking "poc poc poo" in his face when your 35 just as much as it is to get genuinely upset and have a Poker Brat moment when you're 44...Then when you loose and some may say "blow up" at a final table to write a blog the day before about how "poker is hard"....come on...Yea it was pretty unlucky to have a flush suck out against his aces......But it was a blow out to ding you way back up to a chip lead and then blow up with Top pair queen kicker on an otherwise "dry board" especially when a guy goes all in on you..When did the guy BLUFF....when he got lucky against aces...I'm sure he thought he had the best hand...He probably but Daniel on a straight draw or a middle pair.. so he went all in with and over and a flush draw trying to rep top pair to get Daniel to throw it away...and he sucked out...so based on that one play on that dry board with J and a queen kicker Daniel puts him WHAT exactly when he raised pref lop with his Aces Daniel Calls ...I believe Daniel Leads out with his top pair and shullman goes all in...It was a blow up man...plain and simple....He STACKED off.....Its pretty Ironic how he lived Hellmuth and Matusow moments on the biggest stage...He got sucked out on....He blew up...Yuk Yuk YUk..... :club: The universe has away of extracting its own Justice...in the long run...Didn't he slow roll David Williams with aces on WPT?
Oh, is this going to go along the same lines of the bkice LFT thread?Can we get RhinestoneCowboy in here?
I have no idea what is wrong with that tweet other than he is telling people about how he orgasmed after someone else. I didn't pay any attention to any of the goings on in this thread till I saw Zimmer and then you post. I figured something fun must be going on and I hate missing fun.Edit: and is this Rodney guy related to Rose in some way or maybe they went to school together and had the same English teachers?