£10,000 Wsope Main Event | Final Table

was either of them all in and called once except the last hand?
Yes. Twice before.With 3 or 4 left shortstacked Barry pushed with J 10, Daniel called with A Q = Barry made a full houseHeads up Daniel had a 3-1 chip lead, They saw a flop with 2 hearts, Barry had A5 of hearts, Daniel had AA -All-IN....Heart on the turn.
  • Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that DN finished 2nd, there is another twitter message that is very relevant to the FCP communityShannon Elizabeth My flight leaves at 6:30am! Crazy right-why am I going out tonight again??? I'm already beat...oh well-only live once right?! xoxo

good game Daniel :)you did your best well played

Wow, that's sick. This FT has had a lot of suckouts.
How is it a suck out if the guy was holding aces and danile put in in behind 76 to 24 percent?I like how everybody in this thread is with their "com on Daniel" "give it to him Daniel" ..Like it ISN'T just Coin Flipping.... any body who had ever final table a MTT online knows that at this all the "poker playing" "skill'' Yada yada takes place leading up to this
How is it a suck out if the guy was holding aces and danile put in in behind 76 to 24 percent?I like how everybody in this thread is with their "com on Daniel" "give it to him Daniel" ..Like it ISN'T just Coin Flipping.... any body who had ever final table a MTT online knows that at this all the "poker playing" "skill'' Yada yada takes place leading up to this
plz die getting assraped thxtroll ban one time?pretty gross Daniel. Pretty gross...well played sir.

So close to the title on a few devastating handsI know what it feels like to get so close. A fully engulfing aching feeling of what could've beenRemember the good and try to forget the bad.Sigh This would've been Daniel's greatest victory.

lolwashed up, can't even close out a tournament
Pretty much..... He played to fast when he had the chip lead.... He out thinks HIMSELF...Oh well his has millions...adoring fan boys.... He just isn't Phil Ivey....Allen Cunningham..or Juanda...If he wasn't such a bitchy vampy guy.... he wouldn't have had words with Howard's Little sister.......then maybe he gets a serious offer from full tilt........has equity..... If Hellmuth is the Poker "brat'Then he sure has laid claim to poker "vamp"
plz die getting assraped thxtroll ban one time?
how is that trolling? you can make a case that DN blew up at the end there - barry seemed to be playing really weak tight at the time, at least from the updates. doesn't seem likely he would shove over a 900k raise unless he could beat top pair jack kicker. wouldn't have been terrible for DN to fold there.
Pretty much..... He played to fast when he had the chip lead.... He out thinks HIMSELF...Oh well his has millions...adoring fan boys.... He just isn't Phil Ivey....Allen Cunningham..or Juanda...If he wasn't such a bitchy vampy guy.... he wouldn't have had words with Howard's Little sister.......then maybe he gets a serious offer from full tilt........has equity..... If Hellmuth is the Poker "brat'Then he sure has laid claim to poker "vamp"
ok that's trolling lol : )
how is that trolling? you can make a case that DN blew up at the end there - barry seemed to be playing really weak tight at the time, at least from the updates. doesn't seem likely he would shove over a 900k raise unless he could beat top pair jack kicker. wouldn't have been terrible for DN to fold there.
Please people stfu, that flop is really draw heavy its hu and stacks are shallow. Most of the hands were standard either way, Shulman seemed to play pretty well from the updates. Tournament poker has so much variance and the best player does'nt always win. DN seemed to play well but hes not entitled to a win because of that either.
Please people stfu, that flop is really draw heavy its hu and stacks are shallow.
you sftu. the stacks were pretty close and both between 40-50 BB, the updates i saw didn't say anything about the flop other than Q high, and even if it was draw heavy DN was killing him with small ball at the time and didn't necessarily need to risk everything there hoping he's drawing. it's not clear cut, but you can make a pretty good case for folding there.
you sftu. the stacks were pretty close and both between 40-50 BB, the updates i saw didn't say anything about the flop other than Q high, and even if it was draw heavy DN was killing him with small ball at the time and didn't necessarily need to risk everything there hoping he's drawing. it's not clear cut, but you can make a pretty good case for folding there.
Sick blowup getting it in with top pair good kicker hu.
Your post makes sense and is rational as it relates to how you think he played a hand. I think Shulman is a luck box, but HU play is redic anyway.However, Roddy boy is a DN troll clearly, and not here to seriously discuss the finer points of any HU hand play. The history of his posts show he has a personal bone to pick for some reason. I'm guessing he just might be related to someone, or is in fact... Helmuths penis. It's annoying either way, but lol and whatever. I guess I should know better than to feed him.
Please people stfu, that flop is really draw heavy its hu and stacks are shallow. Most of the hands were standard either way, Shulman seemed to play pretty well from the updates. Tournament poker has so much variance and the best player does'nt always win. DN seemed to play well but hes not entitled to a win because of that either.
truism
So close to the title on a few devastating handsI know what it feels like to get so close. A fully engulfing aching feeling of what could've beenRemember the good and try to forget the bad.Sigh This would've been Daniel's greatest victory.
this.Nice post dude.night folks
The point I was trying to make is that there were a lot of suckouts on the river in a lot of big hands at this final table. If you were in Daniel's position in that hand would you have folded top pair after the flop? I don't any player would have folded top pair after the flop heads-up unless your opponent showed you his cards before you acted.
What do YOU know about getting sucked out on at the FT of a WSOP event with AA vs AK :ts:club:
Sick blowup getting it in with top pair good kicker hu.
i wouldn't necessarily say sick blowup, but based on the info available it seemed like an iffy call (or a really bad read at the wrong time). seems like top pair jack kicker would be dominated by a lot of shulman's range in that spot.