£10,000 Wsope Main Event | Final Table

All in on a Q high flop.Daniel has QJ, Barry has AA.J turn. YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSA river. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Wow, that's sick. This FT has had a lot of suckouts.
  • Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* < 1 min. | Posted by danafish O. M. G. Our final two saw a {5-Diamonds} {8-Diamonds} {J-Clubs} flop and Shulman bet 300,000. Negreanu responded by raising to 900,000. And Shulman responded to that by moving all in. Negreanu turned to the rail in the hope that they might help him with his decision. "So you all wanna go home, right?" he asked them. "I'm not saying I'm gonna lose..." "Ah, I shouldn't listen to the rail. I call." On their backs. Negreanu: {Q-Clubs} {J-Diamonds} Shulman: {A-Spades} {A-Hearts} Oh dear. But wait! Turn: to massive screaming from the suddenly very awake crowd -- {J-Hearts} But wait some more! River: ... ... ... {A-Diamonds}! The noise was deafening. In what we are confidently declaring the Hand Of The Day, Shulman doubled to over 8 million, and Negreanu is right back down to under 2 million. Extraordinary. We play on. * 11 minutes ago | Posted by danafish Negreanu Takes One Down; Stacks Are Still Even Negreanu bet out 300,000 on the {8-Hearts} {5-Clubs} {5-Hearts} flop and Shulman called. Like in so many hands previously, they then checked down the {J-Clubs} turn and {9-Spades} river. The dealer is still woefully not letting us see the cards, but Jack Effel announced that Negreanu's {A-?} {10-?} won the hand.

;lkfjasdf;akljasdflkjsdf;lkjasdflkjasdfjkasdfkljasdfkljasdfkjsdfjkasdflkjsdl;kjfkjdksfjas;klfjsdfkljsdflksdjfas;ljksdf;lkfja;klsdjkl;jasdf;lkjsdfsadkljfsdfsaasf;lkjsdf......................;lksdfjklfsad;kljasdfkl;jasdflksdjfasd;fjksdfsd;fjkasdfalsjkf;f;fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff