£10,000 Wsope Main Event | Final Table

Negreanu Back On TopShulman raised the button only for Negreanu to re-pop for 450,000 total. Shulman called, and they proceeded.Both players checked the {7-Clubs} {Q-Clubs} {Q-Diamonds} flop and they continued to the {8-Hearts} turn. Negreanu now bet out 550,000, and the pot -- and the chip lead -- was his.Negreanu - 6 millionShulman - 4 million

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Negreanu Back On TopShulman raised the button only for Negreanu to re-pop for 450,000 total. Shulman called, and they proceeded.Both players checked the flop and they continued to the turn. Negreanu now bet out 550,000, and the pot -- and the chip lead -- was his.Negreanu - 6 millionShulman - 4 million

Come on Daniel! His HU experience will come through in the end.He will trap Shulman. Watch.
Shulman overplays top pair ok kickers and he plays very fast sometimes where he'll give away betting tells if he slows down. I played with him in Limit holdem 6-max and DN did too at the ft so he knows this.

One Way Street Changes Direction, Confuses TouristsThe chip traffic seems to be flowing towards the toll booth Daniel Negreanu has set up at his end of the table recently. Nearly 500k went his way when pocket Jacks survived an Ace on a flop and found Shulman betting with a turned pair of Fives only, and the last hand was a pretty big one too:Negreanu called another button raise to 160k from Shulman. The flop came {5-Clubs} {J-Hearts} {2-Hearts} . Negreanu checked, Shulman bet 300k, and he raised to 625k total. A short while later and the call was there. The audience held their breath and had to be told once again that there was to be no flash photography.They checked the {2-Clubs} turn, and the {A-Spades} river, and Negreanu's {K-Clubs} {J-Diamonds} was good for another pot.Shulman now back down to a still playable, but off his peak stack, 2,725,000.

Shulman overplays top pair ok kickers and he plays very fast sometimes where he'll give away betting tells if he slows down. I played with him in Limit holdem 6-max and DN did too at the ft so he knows this.
Yes. I've noticed his showdown hands in these update. The guy overplays AT AJ type hands.

Order up the extra-large pine box for Shulman :club: Daniel Negreanu 6090000 Barry Shulman 3945000

speaking of kings...

Only the Second Nuts for NegreanuAnother pot heads over to Negreanu who check-raised Barry Shulman 400k on a {3-Spades} {7-Diamonds} {5-Spades} flop. Shulman, who'd bet around 170k (hard to see from this angle and I think someone's turned the volume on Jack Effel's mic down), made the call. They both checked the {A-Spades} turn, but on the {4-Spades} river Negreanu came out betting -- 580k. This large final bet went uncalled, and Negreanu was left wondering, "Should I have gone in on the flop?" and showing his {K-Spades} {K-Diamonds} for a very nice hand indeed.
negreanu just had KK and ended with the 2nd nut flush... but didnt get a 580k on the river
He had the nut flush :club: