Poker Stars Help

no thanks to you guys for help. we figured it out, he had downloaded the .net one which is the play money client.worthless forum
Damn man, I feel bad that we couldn't help out. Is there anything that I could possibly ever do to help make up for the extreme disappointment that you are feeling right now? Anything at all, just name it and consider it done. Seriously man, anything at all. Please respond as it will be difficult for me to sleep tonight thinking about the disappointment you must be feeling right now.
yea, i know he downloaded .net... that doesnt tell me anything
Based upon your original post and the subsequent chain of replies I can only come to one of two conclusions:1) No one will ever be able to tell you anything.2) Joke account.Welcome to the forum.
Based upon your original post and the subsequent chain of replies I can only come to one of two conclusions:1) No one will ever be able to tell you anything.2) Joke account.Welcome to the forum.
maybe someone saying download pokerstars.COM would have been helpful but thats to much to ask for i guess
maybe someone saying download pokerstars.COM would have been helpful but thats to much to ask for i guess
He said, you probably downloaded .net..... we were assuming that you could do the rest on your own...Try pokerstars.usTry pokerstars.govTry pokerstars.enTry pokerstars.ausTry partypoker.com(oh wait)
You are right.We should have pointed that out. We apologize. To help us make it up to you; could you please post your PS (that is short for Poker Stars) screen name when you are finally able to deposit real money?Thank you.
You are right.We should have pointed that out. We apologize. To help us make it up to you; could you please post your PS (that is short for Poker Stars) screen name when you are finally able to deposit real money?Thank you.
i already have been playing on there for like 6 months now...it was a friend that couldnt get it, and i never had any problem so i never thought about him downloading the wrong software...FWIW, my PS name is the same is my FCP name
yea, i know he downloaded .net... that doesnt tell me anything
We assume a certain amount of intelligence when trying to help, such as the ability to put one foot in front of the other. Sorry for over estimating your abilities.
no thanks to you guys for help. we figured it out, he had downloaded the .net one which is the play money client.worthless forum
Hahaha...who opened the shortbus door? Quick seat count?
i never had any problem so i never thought about him downloading the wrong software...
Chief Douchebag more like it.I'll try to create a thread about how to tell the difference between red lights and green lights so you can get home safely tonight if I have time.
Chief Douchebag more like it.I'll try to create a thread about how to tell the difference between red lights and green lights so you can get home safely tonight if I have time.
MSP, I think maybe we should put the training wheels back on juniors bike, and tell him to look both ways before crossing the street. I don't believe he is driver permit ready yet. At least I hope not.
MSP, I think maybe we should put the training wheels back on juniors bike, and tell him to look both ways before crossing the street. I don't believe he is driver permit ready yet. At least I hope not.
Hopefully I didn't COMplicate anything further, or stick another bee in his bonNET.