Nfl, Nba, Mlb, And Nhl Champion Predictions

Of the 4 major sports. Who do you predict to win their championship? Basketball (NBA), Football (NFL), Hockey (NHL), and Baseball (MLB). I'm q Boston guy, so I'm gonna have to go with my home teams: Celtics, Patriots, Bruins, and Red Sox.

Lakers, Jets, Canadiens, Yankees
Oh man, burned. Seems I now have a mortal enemy :club: I know that you really don't mean all of those hatefully words. Even if you did, it's okay. New England shall prevail.
Of the 4 major sports. Who do you predict to win their championship? Basketball (NBA), Football (NFL), Hockey (NHL), and Baseball (MLB). I'm q Boston guy, so I'm gonna have to go with my home teams: Celtics, Patriots, Bruins, and Red Sox.
I was going to say this must be a WHO you want to win vs. actual predictions since you just took your home team. But then I realized it's a pretty good time to be a Boston Anything fan.NBA: Celtics (if KG is heathly)NFL: don't really watch American football...I'll just say the Vikings cause that would be a good storyNHL: Canucks (I won't bet money but I get a home team pic here)MLB: Yankees (just math...they win it every few years. seems about time)
Lakers, Ravens, Penguins, Cardinals
They haven't won it since 2000, js.
that's why I figure they gotta take 2 of the next 3 or 4 yrs. baseball has got to be the most consistent $$$=success ratio in sports. every other sport depends on so much team work and coaching. but spend lots on star players in an individual sport and you can't really go wrong for long. damm...I knew it was a while but didn't realize it's nearly been a decade. hmm...makes me wonder. has their ever been a decade where the Yanks didn't win a championship?
has their ever been a decade where the Yanks didn't win a championship?
googled it.only decade Yanks didn't win at least one world series was the 1980s. they only won one AL pennant that decade.interestingly...I was looking at the retired numbers and it's kind of silly how many there are. you can't get 1 to 10 (6 isn't officially retired by they're not issuing Torre's number).

Cleveland Cavaliers - It has to happen some time.NY Yankees - they're due. Surely?NE Patriots - I know squat about NFL except these guys are good.San Jose Sharks - I'm a fan. A delusional, stupid fan.I love how hard American sports are to predict. Although there are some legendary teams and dominant spells for the most part the top teams are very close to each other and each championship is tough to call.