Rail Call Party 10k Rebuy

Sorry to be so gauche guys, but I have to put in a rail call for myself on the Party 10k rebuy...2/9 $2500 for first

not really.....hehe,99>AK when he rivers a K......he shoved a rag flop....I'm now 4th...got some work to do

oh well...thanks for the window love guys and galsfinished 6th for $425.....not a bad ROI for a $9 investment (no rebuy, no add on) :club::ts there's always tomorrow

oh well...thanks for the window love guys and galsfinished 6th for $425.....not a bad ROI for a $9 investment (no rebuy, no add on) :club::ts there's always tomorrow
this tilts megg sir well done

sorry ship....probably would have, but missed it when I went to go get a coffee at the break. :club: Don't worry....pretty sure I've thrown lots of extra $$$ at the tourneys before.

I miss partypoker
no you dont
if he says he misses partypoker, then he misses partypoker...Partypoker will always have a place in my heart, first site i played on. there was always a party to be found @ partypoker
I started at pokerroom.com...... dont miss anything.... Besides the green scheme, that was cool..... other then that... bleh to themBugsy Club was my 2nd, do miss them though
erm, you're doing it wrong....
Wrong? how?....I lost my pocket 9's to his AKos when he called my PF raise, and repopped/shoved my potsize flop bet on a rag board (268rainbow).If I used the wrong >..then SOOOOOORRRRRY...... :club: