Get Chris Ferguson Off My Tv

Oh, and when are people going to stop going on about Jennifer Tilly and her tits??Firstly, she's fucking ridiculously annoying. Secondly, she's about 80 years old. Thirdly, she's going out with Phil Laak (who should also be on this list by the way). You have some kind of weird fruedian complex if you like her, you freaks.Get Jennifer Tilly's tits OFF MY TV!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z24Til-ZH0A
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Paul Magril on the list, quack quack **** off
ConcurAlso he should not be allowed to sit at my table at Planet Hollywood, Venetian or even allowed in the Hard Rock
3118360854_b4ef12448d.jpgAdam Schoenfeld get off my TV
concur[x] owned him (ran like god) playing 8/16 LHE out fo my roll about 4 months ago :club: Can not stand Tony G, how has he not been mentioned yet?
concur[x] owned him (ran like god) playing 8/16 LHE out fo my roll about 4 months ago :club:Can not stand Tony G, how has he not been mentioned yet?
At least he is entertaining no matter how abusively entertaining. Same reasone Hellmuth is still around.That mathematics PAD was extremely dry. I don't suspect they will do that again.I think it included but not sure about all 6:AdamsFergusenBloch.... (Asian Guy)....Sklansky

Andrew Black. Every time his face is on my TV, all I can picture is him sobbing like a little girl at the WSOP a few years back.Any man who cries at a poker table should be restricted to playing in women-only events.