Get Chris Ferguson Off My Tv

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, some funny stuff in here! Best thread on here in ages... but lay off Doyle, he is one of the good guys and he respects the young kids for real.
For sure Doyle isn't just cool, he is the definition of cool.Anyone who doesn't get that is a noob
Agree with Joe Hachem. He acts like he is the unluckiest guy in the planet. **** YOU!Zigmund need to get off my tv also. Jennifer Harman's boobs need to get on my tv.
I couldn't agree more.

I don't mind Ferguson, as long as I can watch him at X30 speed on my Sky+, everything is cool.Phil Gordon is one of those guys who is probably really nice in real life but comes across as a complete twat on TV.Also anyone who displays Hevad Khan (circa 2007 WSOP) tendencies on a tv table, or says shit like, "one time" or "it was suited" deserves not have the pleasure of being on Television.

I don't mind how Alex Jacob plays. I hate how half the time he's awake, his mouth is hanging open, gawping like a fish. When he first got tv time, I thought "Oh, the poor dear. He doesn't know, when he's concentrating, his mouth falls open, and makes him look less than bright. " And then I wondered if it was because he was blazed.About a year ago I was in my local haunt, getting some dinner. I look over, and see Alex. It's not a hip place, and I wasn't with anyone who would appreciate the sighting, so I kept it to myself. I glanced over, and he's listening to his companions, and his damn mouth is hanging open. Again.Alex, bubbe, if you're googling yourself and find this anecdote, please do this fair citizen the favor of SHUTTING YOUR DAMN PIE HOLE!

I don't mind how Alex Jacob plays. I hate how half the time he's awake, his mouth is hanging open, gawping like a fish. When he first got tv time, I thought "Oh, the poor dear. He doesn't know, when he's concentrating, his mouth falls open, and makes him look less than bright. " And then I wondered if it was because he was blazed.About a year ago I was in my local haunt, getting some dinner. I look over, and see Alex. It's not a hip place, and I wasn't with anyone who would appreciate the sighting, so I kept it to myself. I glanced over, and he's listening to his companions, and his damn mouth is hanging open. Again.Alex, bubbe, if you're googling yourself and find this anecdote, please do this fair citizen the favor of SHUTTING YOUR DAMN PIE HOLE!
I say ole chap. Ye speaks as if ye were in the olden times, me dear gent.
f u kng tanner
What!!?!?!?!? We hear about all the shit he talks online. On TV Zigmund is a mute, he doesn't talk shit at all. And he does speak english. We also hear about all these million dollar pots he is in at Bobby's Room, but on TV he folds every hand. GET OFF MY TV!
What!!?!?!?!? We hear about all the shit he talks online. On TV Zigmund is a mute, he doesn't talk shit at all. And he does speak english. We also hear about all these million dollar pots he is in at Bobby's Room, but on TV he folds every hand. GET OFF MY TV!
How about instead of hearing about it, read some of it. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-...ps-chat-298095/Its all done in tilted jest. After that thread my love of ziigmund is unquestionable. UNQUESTIONABLE. Apparently his English isn't so good and hes quiet enough when playing live. His blog entries are golden material too.And obv I was just making a joke reference to ziigs chat when saying f u tanner, you'll see from my sig and that thread.And I thought the hands he was in on PAD were some of the most interesting spots. But yea, I'm a fan boy. Hes got more gambol than anyone mentioned in this thread and should never be on this list.
Agree with Joe Hachem. He acts like he is the unluckiest guy in the planet. **** YOU!Zigmund needs to get off my tv also. Jennifer Harman's + Jennifer Tilly's boobs need to get on my tv.
Agree with everything.

Oh, and when are people going to stop going on about Jennifer Tilly and her tits??Firstly, she's fucking ridiculously annoying. Secondly, she's about 80 years old. Thirdly, she's going out with Phil Laak (who should also be on this list by the way). You have some kind of weird fruedian complex if you like her, you freaks.Get Jennifer Tilly's tits OFF MY TV!!

How about instead of hearing about it, read some of it. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-...ps-chat-298095/Its all done in tilted jest. After that thread my love of ziigmund is unquestionable. UNQUESTIONABLE. Apparently his English isn't so good and hes quiet enough when playing live. His blog entries are golden material too.And obv I was just making a joke reference to ziigs chat when saying f u tanner, you'll see from my sig and that thread.And I thought the hands he was in on PAD were some of the most interesting spots. But yea, I'm a fan boy. Hes got more gambol than anyone mentioned in this thread and should never be on this list.
I've read all this stuff. The point is, he talks shit ONLINE, not on TV.The PAD prop bets with Ivey was entertaining... of course Ivey did all the talking though. Also, even though he was doing the props, Zigmund played like 3 hands the whole week, and he lost all of them.3118360854_b4ef12448d.jpgAdam Schoenfeld get off my TV