Get Chris Ferguson Off My Tv

I hate this guy - he's like watching Paint dryHe never has anything interesting to sayI hate his greasy long hairI hate hearing about his game theory degreesI hate hearing about his ballroom dancingI don't want to see him throw playing cards at fruitI hate the way he takes forever on every hand and then dramatically checks with his fistI don't think he's that good of a playerHe has no gamble in himHe sucked out to win the WSOP main event over TJHe bores me to within an inch of suicideI let out a loud moan every time I see that he is slated to be at a TV tableChris Ferguson must dieOnce we achieve that we can work on killing Greg "I'm so impressed with myself" Raymer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about you guys....but I hate Andy Bloch way worse than Jesus. He always seems like he is trying to prove he belongs. Like a little brother trying to hang out with the big kids. Or like the state of Missouri....which ever way you want to look at it. yah....I went there.

I don't know about you guys....but I hate Andy Bloch way worse than Jesus. He always seems like he is trying to prove he belongs. Like a little brother trying to hang out with the big kids. Or like the state of Missouri....which ever way you want to look at it. yah....I went there.
I think you went to far here.
Dude, the hat ain't lucky..throw it away already. I bet money he caught that the last time he went to Thunder from Down Under.Oh but it's camo it must be cool.And it has a hole in it..see how red neck I amOh and it's identical to the ones chicks wear on Cowgirl night.
Dude, the hat ain't lucky..throw it away already. I bet money he caught that the last time he went to Thunder from Down Under.Oh but it's camo it must be cool.And it has a hole in it..see how red neck I amOh and it's identical to the ones chicks wear on Cowgirl night.
Yeah, and also I hate the way he keeps making that stupid "0.93% Bracelets" joke. Its not funny! Man that guy's an asshole.
Once we achieve that we can work on killing Greg "I'm so impressed with myself" Raymer
I really don't like fat boy Greg Raymers table talk and stupid stare down with those lame sunglasses.
yes, this guy is the biggest douche ever. do a f***ing sit-up or 2 for christ sakes
Disagree, for a lawyer turned WSOP ME champ, I think he's actually pretty on the level. I think his table talk is absolutely fine.As far as appearance goes, are all three of you into guys (not that there's anything wrong with that)? If not, who really gives a f?
Disagree, for a lawyer turned WSOP ME champ, I think he's actually pretty on the level. I think his table talk is absolutely fine.As far as appearance goes, are all three of you into guys (not that there's anything wrong with that)? If not, who really gives a f?
I used fat boy as an adjective describing Raymer. I didn't say that I disliked him because of his weight. If you read my statement, I said it was because of his table talk and his annoying stare. Thank you.
I used fat boy as an adjective describing Raymer. I didn't say that I disliked him because of his weight. If you read my statement, I said it was because of his table talk and his annoying stare. Thank you.
lol. Fair enough.
Phil Gordon really gets on my nerves as does Ali Nejad whenever he plays. Don't mind him calling the show though.
I've never seen Ali Nejad actually play. I do however like his PAD work, whereas he lets the viewer listen to players talk and doesn't try and talk over them and analyze every hand.