Poker At Work

Not online.But play most lunchtimes 6 handed using Nintendo DSes.
Poker without real money is pointless. If your going to play a DS at lunchtime get Mario Kart game going. I didn't play poker but I used to place bets online at my last job. I worked in a call centre and to relive the boredom me and another guy would have a TV in one window and the betting account on the other on our screens. It helped that we worked for the company that broadcast all the sports events so could instantly see if we won. It got stupid after a while as we would be on stuff like runs in an over in Cricket. Quite a few times customers were put on hold whislt a crucial bit of action was about to unfold on the sporting event.

I work answering phones, so I do fire up an SnG once in a while if it's dead. Never anything above a $5sng tho because it can get pretty busy sometimes all of a sudden requiring me to do actual work and abandon the sng.I would think most offices have some sort of internet filter setting though that block poker sites to discourage employees from wasting company.

Lol! Hopefully you learned from this and now don't play poker at work...better yet, maybe you learned from your mistake and got better at hiding it! :club:
my boss asked if she could be my backerdoubt they cared
I work answering phones, so I do fire up an SnG once in a while if it's dead. Never anything above a $5sng tho because it can get pretty busy sometimes all of a sudden requiring me to do actual work and abandon the sng.I would think most offices have some sort of internet filter setting though that block poker sites to discourage employees from wasting company.
lol i work answering calls too, 1 time i actually downloaded pokerstars and started playing 25-50c , now a days they have alot of poker webites blocked :club: i can´t even go on fcp at work anymore. anyone know how to do proxys?
lol i work answering calls too, 1 time i actually downloaded pokerstars and started playing 25-50c , now a days they have alot of poker webites blocked :club: i can´t even go on fcp at work anymore. anyone know how to do proxys?
http://openmyweb.info/put weby addy in the box at bottom and click Go

At the end of my shift I play. Usually for an hour or less. Small money though, nickels and dimes. Although as of late we've been throwing bills into the pot. This is during work with my co-workers and supervisors.

There has been a lot of times where I am one of two people in the office so I would fire up an MTT or cash game to kill time if it's slow. I got caught once playing while putting some brochure packages together, luckily my boss was pretty cool about it. He laughed and gave me a warning, funny though he wanted to know if I ws winning and even looked at a couple of the hands I played. LOL.