Least Favorite Sports Show Personality

NCAA Tournament broadcasters....big changes this year.First Weekend Only -Spero Dedes and Bob WenzelTim Brando and Mike GminskiIan Eagle and Jim SpanarkelKevin Harlan, Reggie Miller, and Dan BonnerRegional Teams -Verne Lundquist and Bill RafteryGus Johnson and Len ElmoreMarv Albert and Steve KerrJim Nantz and Clark KelloggFinal Four Team - Jim Nantz, Clark Kellogg and Steve Kerr

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's absolute insanity to questions collinsworth's greatness. he and al michaels are the GOAT announcing team.

Whitlock did a hit piece on Bomani today. Prior to this, I thought he and Bomani were boys. Bomani goes out of his way to defend Whitlock, and he's basically the only one on #BlackTwitter who capes fo

Joe Buck acts like he is God's gift to announcing. Also because he always hates on Minnesota sports....actually...that is mostly the reason.Moss mooning incident against GB is the most clear memory I

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a little late to the party but oh well

Joe Buck
I used to hate, but now I'm neutral about him.
Bob Costas
#1 on my list. His Place there is PERMINANT.
Mike Tirico.
Second only to Costas for me. Pleeeeeease ESPN, get him off MNF. But I will say he's not as bad at football as Bryant Gumbel was.----------------------My favorite 3 commentating crews are:1. Bob Varsha, David Hobbs and Steve Matchett (F1 crew)2. Jim Nantz & Phil Simms3. Greg Gumbel & Dan Dierdorf
  • 5 months later...

I can't stand him. He wanted to impregnate 71 on the Eagles in last nights game, he even said at one point that he was player of the game, and they kept showing like 3 clips of him making normal blocks on people. What they didn't re-show was him getting pancaked and landed on his butt like 5 times. My wife even saw one and had me rewind. I can't stand his voice and he bugs the hell out of me.

I like Collinsworth.

I can't stand him. He wanted to impregnate 71 on the Eagles in last nights game, he even said at one point that he was player of the game, and they kept showing like 3 clips of him making normal blocks on people. What they didn't re-show was him getting pancaked and landed on his butt like 5 times. My wife even saw one and had me rewind. I can't stand his voice and he bugs the hell out of me.
Seems like he got people watching line play though. That's a pretty good trick.

I am fully aware that most people like him. I just happen to not be in that group. Also, who does Gus Johnson have to make sweet love to in order to get promoted? I mean, he should be on the #1 team for NFL games, but instead he's calling the ISU/Texas game in Ames a week from Saturday.

I am fully aware that most people like him. I just happen to not be in that group. Also, who does Gus Johnson have to make sweet love to in order to get promoted? I mean, he should be on the #1 team for NFL games, but instead he's calling the ISU/Texas game in Ames a week from Saturday.
good. The farther away he is from my football game the better.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Simmons talking about "stat guys" and the decision to go for it on 4th down by atlanta made me so, so very angry. His main defense was this " Listen stat guys.. tell me this.. if going for it on fourth down SUCH a good idea, how are the only two times people have talked about it in the past couple years ( patriots and falcons) been when it's failed? Hmm? if it's SUCH a good idea, why does it keep failing?"So much fail in his point, I couldn't handle it. between that and his idiotic NBA lock out thoughts, I'm about 3 months from Wang's position on him.

Simmons talking about "stat guys" and the decision to go for it on 4th down by atlanta made me so, so very angry. His main defense was this " Listen stat guys.. tell me this.. if going for it on fourth down SUCH a good idea, how are the only two times people have talked about it in the past couple years ( patriots and falcons) been when it's failed? Hmm? if it's SUCH a good idea, why does it keep failing?"So much fail in his point, I couldn't handle it. between that and his idiotic NBA lock out thoughts, I'm about 3 months from Wang's position on him.
It's better if you skip the podcast and just read the articles.