Random Football Observations

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did anyone just watch that 3rd and 7 scramble? Cam is such an incredible creature.

That Bama-Auburn ending is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. How fabulous.

i dont understand what happened. i thought tebow just wins games? i guess he just didnt feel like winning today. yeah that must be it.
Did you watch the game? Tebow certainly didn't play terribly.
nobody wins all the time silly!
well this is the first i'm hearing of this. what really boggles the mind is how tebow was unable to come up clutch today. i mean it is a well established fact that he is clutch, just as clutch as can be, always coming up big and all that. but he didnt come up big today. he wasnt clutch today. i just can't put my finger on what's different about this game and the games he was so clutch in. very strange indeed. but i guess not every mystery can be solved.
well this is the first i'm hearing of this. what really boggles the mind is how tebow was unable to come up clutch today. i mean it is a well established fact that he is clutch, just as clutch as can be, always coming up big and all that. but he didnt come up big today. he wasnt clutch today. i just can't put my finger on what's different about this game and the games he was so clutch in. very strange indeed. but i guess not every mystery can be solved.
So, let me get this straight...You think the people that say "all he does is win" are under the impression that he's going to go undefeated the rest of this career? LOLStick to basketball bro, I don't think football is your thing.BTW, do me a fav and send me a PM reminding me when a team is going to be playing for a 3rd straight day...I want to get in on it with you.Oh man, I'm getting a boner just thinking about the piles of cash were going to make together.
So, let me get this straight...You think the people that say "all he does is win" are under the impression that he's going to go undefeated the rest of this career? LOL
but if "all he does is win" doesnt mean that all he does is win then just what in the hell does it mean? why are people lying to me?
BTW, do me a fav and send me a PM reminding me when a team is going to be playing for a 3rd straight day...I want to get in on it with you.Oh man, I'm getting a boner just thinking about the piles of cash were going to make together.
lakers with 5 games in the first week. and bynum cant play. LETS GET THAT MONEY SON.
Did you watch the game? Tebow certainly didn't play terribly.
He really did play terribly after the first quarter. Right now, that's what you get with Tebow----one great quarter and three lousy ones. He has been very wise to have his great quarter at the end mostly.

At least SNL gets it...http://www.hulu.com/watch/311565/saturday-night-live-tebowI always thought I didn't like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches because I was not a fan of jelly. But the ESPN crew now tells me that it's because I dislike Tebow. Who knew?I think the issue yesterday was that God got distracted yesterday helping Stafford and CJ come back from 13 pts down with 7 to go and didn't have time to get back to Denver and help his buddy out.

I had an epiphany last night. I wasn't even thinking about football when this came to me.The Packers are going to be undefeated going into the Super Bowl and who will be waiting for them when they get there? Tim Tebow.If they put that game on pay-per-view, I would pay up to $1,000 to watch it.
They don't make epiphanies like they used to.