Random Football Observations

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did anyone just watch that 3rd and 7 scramble? Cam is such an incredible creature.

That Bama-Auburn ending is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. How fabulous.

Told ya, Brv.
You didn't tell me crap, but apparently that dude has a huge penis growing out of his butt.
There is. I'm convinced of it now.
BOOM! Welcome!(Who were you cheering for in that game? Like... has your love for Tebow actually escplised that of your team?)10-0 with 2:10 remaining. Unreal. After the Bears won the cointoss, my wife goes NOOOOOOO! I just laughed and said, "no big deal, now it's just going to be more obvious that Jesus has entered Tebows body."
(Who were you cheering for in that game? Like... has your love for Tebow actually escplised that of your team?)
Rooting for tebow is all fun and games and ironic chuckles until he tebowed the bears season ( though realistically it was over when cutler went down). I was on severe tilt watching that game. the first 55 minutes of the game were seriously the worst football game I've ever seen ( well, except for last week's game against KC) but then, after sitting through that horrorshow of a game, to get tebowed like that in the end... it was painful.
this is getting stupid. he clearly isnt any good.
And yet the broncos keep winning. There is no explanation for it, austin. Except for that answer that transcends all understanding. It's a miracle, plan and simple. Let the scales fall from your eyes.
I didn't see the game, but from what I heard he threw the ball pretty well. And always runs well. And they won. So he must be good!
His final numbers were just OK yardage-wise. The first three quarters he was something like 3-17 for 40 yards and only his 2nd INT of the season. However, in tghe 4th quarter he was something like 16-20 for 200 yards and a TD.He also lead the team in rushing.