What The Hell Is Wrong With This Guy?

He's just eccentric, give the guy a break. He's loaded and because of this he likes to do over the top $hit like this that will get him attention, (which obviously it has), so what? Whether you like it or not, he will still go down in history as one of the best Hold Em Players that ever lived. (even though he is a little...well...wierd).

Then he sits at Doyle's table, lol, what a jopke.Can't wait until he takes a beat and chops the table in half with the sword... who's great idea was it to give a psycho a sword? lol

For his next big entrance he should wear a full leather motorcycle outfit with butless chaps and be lead by six hairless asian boytoys on leashes with studded collars and leather speedos.
i lold so hard.

First WHY CAN'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF KEEPING THE SUBJECT CENTERED WHILE YOU FILM THEM?Man that tilted me 10x worse than Phil being Phil.Second, anyone have any idea why Phil hasn't kicked down the $300 to get that GIANT MOLE removed from his face?I mean..doesn't anyone have any balls in the PH camp?Third there are never too many Phil He11muth threads.

First WHY CAN'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF KEEPING THE SUBJECT CENTERED WHILE YOU FILM THEM?Man that tilted me 10x worse than Phil being Phil.Second, anyone have any idea why Phil hasn't kicked down the $300 to get that GIANT MOLE removed from his face?I mean..doesn't anyone have any balls in the PH camp?Third there are never too many Phil He11muth threads.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds

Acting like a jackass in your own country is one thing, but perpetuating the ugly american brand overseas is just wrong.By the way , did anyone notice that Doyle not only didnt acknowledge the stunt, he wouldnt even look at the idiot when he took his seat. Im sure doyle was humiliated.