I saw it.Thought it was okay, but all movies based on a true story are always a little weak.The movie had a couple laughs, but if you saw the previews, you know most of the movie

I liked it. if you don't like a dark comedy, you won't like it. it's not a big laugh out louder though there are a few of those (few). it's a film not a straight comedy. don't watch it if you're expecting or hoping to laugh left and right.nice film

I liked it. if you don't like a dark comedy, you won't like it. it's not a big laugh out louder though there are a few of those (few). it's a film not a straight comedy. don't watch it if you're expecting or hoping to laugh left and right.nice film
yeah, pretty much.it was nothing special and not as funny as i expected, but it was entertaining-ish. i especially liked bakula's tortured face. the final scene with mchale was great too.
  • 1 year later...

Ok so I finally sat down and watched the Informant.I thought it was funny but I use to work for ADM so just added a little bit more to the movie for me.My father,brother and sister-in-law all work there still.