Here's some Tweets from Daniel about it so far today.25 September 2009, 7:26 amRealKidPoker: First match I threw out Phil Ivey and Huck Seed for the alternate bet. Annette matched with Patrik Antonius and Zigmund25 September 2009, 8:34 amRealKidPoker: Wow Huck and Ivey were leading the whole way. Blinds went up and we went dead. Down 1-025 September 2009, 8:51 amRealKidPoker: Hellmuth and I vs Elky and the qualifier right now25 September 2009, 10:09 amRealKidPoker: We lost with AA to A3 down 2-0! Doyle and Jennifer vs Dario and Annette right now alternate hand format. We need a win25 September 2009, 10:43 amRealKidPoker: Yay! Jenn and Doyle won so its 2-1. Now Juanda and Greenstien face Gus Hansen and Peter Eastgate25 September 2009, 11:49 amRealKidPoker: Juanda and Barry lose to Gus and Eastgate. Down 3-1 Anette is playing for Europe. I threw out our Ace Huck Seed25 September 2009, 1:11 pmRealKidPoker: Ugh Huck lost to Annette. We never seemed to get too lucky in the all in pots.

I'd still eat her lunch...I'd say she's become somewhat more attractive and I'll admit to enjoying more than one body type.
alot of ppl give you slack on here but i seem to agree wit alot of your post's id agree with this one also as long as no one found out heh.

great blog on the Caesars cup Daniel nice summary of the events, sounded like an interesting bunch of matches. Will be interesting to see on the tube or video when it's out.