thats because i've never actually seen this show. turns out i saw two minutes of some other show that sucked. it had courtney cox in it. this doesnt. so i'm an idiot, just for a different reason.
HAHA! Explains alot.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite ever was when we bought our house and we had a house warming party planned and realized the night before that it was much more dirty than we thought and we did not have time to clean it our selves. So I called a cleaning service, who showed up at 6:30 AM. I answered the door to 4 Mexican girls, turned around and yelled "Honey, your cousins are here" and went back to bed.
LOL! I'm surprised she let you climb back into bed after that one! I have never heard of this show. What station does it come one?
The show this was paired with was Arrested Development.
I just made this connection ALL BY MYSELF. I'm smart.just watched all four episodes and this show is pretty damn good. think I like the gay couple the most actually. and the teenage girl, but for altogether different reasons.and I liked the racial humor too. didn't think about it until I read this thread. oh shit, now I remember that line the dad said in the pilot when they told them the baby's name was "lily": "isn't she gonna have trouble saying that?"had to pause the damn show so I could stop laughing.
I just made this connection ALL BY MYSELF. I'm smart.just watched all four episodes and this show is pretty damn good. think I like the gay couple the most actually. and the teenage girl, but for altogether different reasons.and I liked the racial humor too. didn't think about it until I read this thread. oh shit, now I remember that line the dad said in the pilot when they told them the baby's name was "lily": "isn't she gonna have trouble saying that?"had to pause the damn show so I could stop laughing.
Ya, we are still loving this show.And the Riry part......we must have rewound that 6-7 times.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Finally watched the birthday episode...loved it. I put it up there with some of the (average) Sunny and Curb episodes, not quite up to AD standard. Really well done.
Really? Is this something I should be watching? It seemed unappealing to me.
I don't know, you have odd/upredictable taste. It's not a comedic masterpiece, but it has plenty of funny moments. I think that they have a chance of doing well...it's like, almost a really good show, which is much closer than 98% of tv out there today.
I would watch 4 or 5 episodes. You'll know by then if it's your thing. The constant racial and gay humor is pretty dang funny.
Yeah, when I first saw the commercials for this show I rolled my eyes, but it turns out I really like it. funny show.
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This show is fantastic....it needs to get more love from the forum at large. Loved the season finale as well as both Hawaii episodes.

Here's my love. It's quickly becoming my favorite TV show. Every actor is awesome. The writing is awesome. It's awesome.