Who Would You Choose To Coach You?

Coaches for the 11/9.  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you pick to coach if you had this cast to pick from?

• Phil Hellmuth
    • Erik Seidel
    • Daniel Negreanu
    • Chris Ferguson
    • Doyle Brunson
    • Eric Lynch
    • Johnny Chan
    • Allen Cunningham
    • Jeffrey Lisandro
    • Dan Harrington
    • I'll stick with the strat forum here!

by the way, just throwing this out for discussion: what about a SNG coach?ton of possible candidates obviously, personally i go Hevad just because he seems to have a personality and style i can learn better from than guys like Elky, etc.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The correct answer is ElKY. Lurbz wins all the money.
and Tanner is right tooPoto no offense but Lurbz has a point on Elky lol
The correct answer is ElKY. Lurbz wins all the money.
I'd take my list over Elky w/r/t being able to explain hand concepts, live tells and ICM considerations.This is a SNG.

I added Wandigo to your list btw GWCGWCFluff would be my choice with his patience, understanding of the game, the concept of his game, his drive, love, passion, to succeed in the game, his abilities to pick up tells and reads, his HU games. He will go somewhere beyond with his game. We will see him one day at the ME Ft. Just mark that statement folks my prediction. FLuff will be at the ME WSOP FT someday.

and Tanner is right tooPoto no offense but Lurbz has a point on Elky lol
No offense taken.But should I find myself in that position, and it will never happen, I'd listen only to me.Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
by the way, just throwing this out for discussion: what about a SNG coach?ton of possible candidates obviously, personally i go Hevad just because he seems to have a personality and style i can learn better from than guys like Elky, etc.
I think that is an incredible idea! This is more or less, a sng due to the fact that they have several months off and will probably play with different styles.Hevad would be a pretty good choice. Nick Rainey, though he could blow a gasket at any moment, and many other SNG wizards would be a pretty great choices.The reason I chose those guys is because several are the top money earners, most bracelets, final tables, and actual coaches that have also done well in the WSOP. I know you might not agree, but I find the Eric is a great coach on pokerx and Harrington's books were incredible.I would probably not choose Daniel due to the fact that he has stated so many times lately that he really hates NL. I don't think I would won't someone that speaks so neg against NL would be the guy I would want behind me. Great tournament player, but I think he's looking for more avenues to succeed in now and trying to find himself in either golf or another form of poker. If I were to choose a player here, I would choose fluff or baxter. Watching Deeb play with Eric at the table next to me at the WSOP was pretty unique and he would be a top choice of course. Great players!
I added Wandigo to your list btw GWCGWCFluff would be my choice with his patience, understanding of the game, the concept of his game, his drive, love, passion, to succeed in the game, his abilities to pick up tells and reads, his HU games. He will go somewhere beyond with his game. We will see him one day at the ME Ft. Just mark that statement folks my prediction. FLuff will be at the ME WSOP FT someday.
would you like to wager?
Fluff would be my choice with his patience, understanding of the game, the concept of his game, his drive, love, passion, to succeed in the game, his abilities to pick up tells and reads, his HU games. He will go somewhere beyond with his game. We will see him one day at the ME Ft. Just mark that statement folks my prediction. FLuff will be at the ME WSOP FT someday.
Rose orgasmed halfway through the writing of this post.
Please find something to get this horrid mental pic out of my head asap please
Used a cucumber with "justin" written on it in magic marker.Think blow up doll "ursula".In, out, in out, quarter-twist while insert, out, repeated.
would you like to wager?
I would but I might not be here to collect on it :)when I do go to that other world he may have a guardian angel helping his way to that Ft lol
Rose orgasmed halfway through the writing of this post.
get you dirty minds out of the gutty both of you including anyone else who think that, geez, really the thought of even having relations with anyone under 40 just does not turn me on. I want a man not a boy please. I also have that man thanks. You younger guys just don't do a think to turn my engines on.
get you dirty minds out of the gutty both of you including anyone else who think that, geez, really the thought of even having relations with anyone under 40 just does not turn me on. I want a man not a boy please. I also have that man thanks. You younger guys just don't do a think to turn my engines on.
If it puts your mind at ease, I was literally joking more than I've ever been joking in my life :club:
the thought of even having relations with anyone under 40 just does not turn me on. I want a man not a boy please.
I didn't realize that 40 was the age that a boy became a man.Kinda puts my mind at ease a little though; it's nice knowing I've still got several years ahead of me to continue acting like a child.
I didn't realize that 40 was the age that a boy became a man.Kinda puts my mind at ease a little though; it's nice knowing I've still got several years ahead of me to continue acting like a child.to have my shot at Rose
fypBet you weren't expecting THAT!