Who Would You Choose To Coach You?

Coaches for the 11/9.  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you pick to coach if you had this cast to pick from?

• Phil Hellmuth
    • Erik Seidel
    • Daniel Negreanu
    • Chris Ferguson
    • Doyle Brunson
    • Eric Lynch
    • Johnny Chan
    • Allen Cunningham
    • Jeffrey Lisandro
    • Dan Harrington
    • I'll stick with the strat forum here!

Who would you pick to coach you?I know it's a strange crew but just a few I thought I'd throw out there. If you don't like who you see, put it in a post and give your reason why.I personally wouldn't pick Phil because I think that everytime I played a hand with him during the session, if I won, he would spend the rest of the session telling me how much of a donkey I was for playing that and I'd only get in maybe two or three hands a day.edit: I'm such a dumb ass, I didn't know how to put the poll up the first time. Sorry, I suck at forums.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looshle Whatarunner NonotBaxerZimmer4141BizzleFluffdogIn no particular order. I'd choose anyone of these coaches over any of the coaches posted in the poll. Hell, there's probably 5 players that post here that aren't on the above list that I'd take over the players in poll.

this poll needs to be about wsop ME final table coaching.lisandro and lynch shouldnt be on that liston a side note, its kinad super sick that ivey is 5-1 at my book. even sicker that shulman is 6-1, given his stack and play, and now hellmuth only helps

kobe2odom8 obvif he's not available, ****in Erick Lindgren.

tbrick412 is my coach right now... i've yet to reap any rewards from it :club:
isn't there a required minimum volume for someone to be considered a coachalso is he the one who coaches you on making forum threads, cause if so he's doing a bang up job
this poll needs to be about wsop ME final table coaching.lisandro and lynch shouldnt be on that liston a side note, its kinad super sick that ivey is 5-1 at my book. even sicker that shulman is 6-1, given his stack and play, and now hellmuth only helps
Kinda took it for granted that most would realize that. Sorry.As for Lynch and Lisandro, I thought I would throw them in as a good measure. Lynch is a coach. As far as Lisandro, I would pick him over most simply because he was on fire at the WSOP. The points he made were incredible.

omg the people picking Hellmuth over Daniel really now lol

Phil is a better tournament player imo.
Phil use to be a better tournament player
Looshle Whatarunner NonotBaxerZimmer4141BizzleFluffdogWandigoIn no particular order. I'd choose anyone of these coaches over any of the coaches posted in the poll. Hell, there's probably 5 players that post here that aren't on the above list that I'd take over the players in poll.
QFT

Replacing Post:

And what is this statement based on? Daniel's booming tournament record compared to Phil's? lol
lol @ not considering time as a factor...doubt DN has been playing WSOP since he was 15...doubt Phil has a POTY award...Oh. And DN is 3rd on all time money list to Phil's 9th.

DN or Phil Hellmuth. I would want someone who knew how to market themselves and would help sell me. There can only be 1 winner but if you do the right interviews it could be your meal ticket for a long time regardless of bracelet

Replacing Post:lol @ not considering time as a factor...doubt DN has been playing WSOP since he was 15...doubt Phil has a POTY award...Oh. And DN is 3rd on all time money list to Phil's 9th.
Well played,
DN or Phil Hellmuth. I would want someone who knew how to market themselves and would help sell me. There can only be 1 winner but if you do the right interviews it could be your meal ticket for a long time regardless of bracelet
Poker whore