Odds Of Royal Flush To Straight Flush

Worst joke account ever
JOKE ACCOUNT THREADS ARE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME
i really really really really really wish this was a joke accountbut it's not.
A-5 all same suit.. 10-A all same suit... only 5 cards will get you that straight/royal flush
i really really really really really wish this was a joke accountbut it's not.
I know Im being leveled, but being the idiot I am Ill bite. 4 possible royal flushes, About 40 possible straight flushes.
No, the "joker" is pretending to foolishly thing that a straight flush is ONLY a wheel straight flush, in which case the chances of a wheel straight flush and a royal flush are the same.Ho ho ho, merry fishmas!! Total prank monkey a.k.a. joke acct.
No, the "joker" is pretending to foolishly thing that a straight flush is ONLY a wheel straight flush, in which case the chances of a wheel straight flush and a royal flush are the same.Ho ho ho, merry fishmas!! Total prank monkey a.k.a. joke acct.
i know that the wheel straight flush isn't the only straight flush you can have...the odds of A-5 have to be the same of 10-A of all same suit... its not like when you have 2-5 and can hit either the A or 6 for your str8 flush... there are 5 cards and 5 cards only that can give you your straight/royal flush A-5 or 10-A
i know that the wheel straight flush isn't the only straight flush you can have...the odds of A-5 have to be the same of 10-A of all same suit... its not like when you have 2-5 and can hit either the A or 6 for your str8 flush... there are 5 cards and 5 cards only that can give you your straight/royal flush A-5 or 10-A
OK, I'll bite again because I like to think I am helpful sometimes.The odds of getting A-5 SF is the exact same as T-A RF.You also have the same chances of hitting a 3-7 SF as a 9-K SF as a T-A RFNow quit being retarded.
The odds of getting A-5 SF is the exact same as T-A RF.
No. Because you play more hands containing T-A than A-5, so you are more likely to make a royal flush than an A-5 straight flush.Duh.
No. Because you play more hands containing T-A than A-5, so you are more likely to make a royal flush than an A-5 straight flush.Duh.
I play all suited cards. So to be correct, I hit more flushes than straights, but I see your point!

My nicelife (this year):[x] 4 non-royal straight flush[x] 2 Royal flushes[x] plays solid starting hands (and PLO/PLO8/LO8)Also, in PLO8 the other night...Hero had KKA3Flop KsTs4hhero pots, villain callsTurn KdHero pots, villain shoves, Hero callsVillain shows TTJsQs for oesfd and royal drawRiver 7cSick sweat, about as scared as you can be when holding quads on the turn