Had my first run in with this guy at the Venetian last night. Here's a thread on 2+2 devoted to the guy. Have you heard of him?I was at a 1/2NL table and the floor had a seat locked up for him. Eventually he shows up with like $10k in chips and cash and says something like..."Ok everybody, my name is Crazy Mike, and I'm here to blow off my money. Here's what's going to happen. For the next ten hands, I'm going to go all in blind for $100 each hand and will let it ride if I win the hand. If someone else wins the hand, they must slam an entire bottle of Fiji water, and they must tip the dealer at least $10. If those things don't happen I'm leaving immediately."He went to at least 5 different cash tables doing this every hand. The staff let him do whatever he wants because he tips them all. He makes the waitresses bring him 24 bottles of water at a time in Corona 6 pack carriers. He was there playing some woman in a $20k freezeout I guess, and was killing time while she was taking a break. I played two hands against him, AdJd (I lost) and KK (I won). I drank the water. The end.

Poker has changed....They used to put a gun on the table and say: "Nobody better bluff me"Now they say: "If you don't chug water I'm taking my chips and going home"We never should have let women play in the first place..they ruin everything

Had my first run in with this guy at the Venetian last night. Here's a thread on 2+2 devoted to the guy. Have you heard of him?I was at a 1/2NL table and the floor had a seat locked up for him. Eventually he shows up with like $10k in chips and cash and says something like..."Ok everybody, my name is Crazy Mike, and I'm here to blow off my money. Here's what's going to happen. For the next ten hands, I'm going to go all in blind for $100 each hand and will let it ride if I win the hand. If someone else wins the hand, they must slam an entire bottle of Fiji water, and they must tip the dealer at least $10. If those things don't happen I'm leaving immediately."He went to at least 5 different cash tables doing this every hand. The staff let him do whatever he wants because he tips them all. He makes the waitresses bring him 24 bottles of water at a time in Corona 6 pack carriers. He was there playing some woman in a $20k freezeout I guess, and was killing time while she was taking a break. I played two hands against him, AdJd (I lost) and KK (I won). I drank the water. The end.
haha good story, i would definently do something like that if i had money to blow

The consensus on him seems to be:-You'll think he's a huge douche when you first meet him (I even heard a lady tell him he "looks like an ass")-You'll think he's a really nice, fun, interesting guy once you get to know him-He's at least a bit looney-He's a very successful and respected HU LHE player

The consensus on him seems to be:-You'll think he's a huge douche when you first meet him (I even heard a lady tell him he "looks like an ass")-You'll think he's a really nice, fun, interesting guy once you get to know him-He's at least a bit looney-He's a very successful and respected HU LHE player
I've talked to him a little in passing. He likes to challenge ppl to hu limit he matches and he challenged me to one. I declined. He acts pretty high energy and frantic.
I've talked to him a little in passing. He likes to challenge ppl to hu limit he matches and he challenged me to one. I declined. He acts pretty high energy and frantic.
chicken.jpg:club:
lol dnaSounds like he pulls this stuff to try and get action in bigger games where he's the fav. Pretty smart if that's the case imo.
yes this is 100% TRUE from what I've seen of him at Bellagio and Commerce.