This Guy Is So Out Of His Mind

I read the article and it's full of assumptions written as fact that are completely way off base.
this is true about most people, most of the time on here, who knows anyone really unless you know the person in reality or even face to face, not just through a computer screen or a TV, or magazine, or what you read or hear about them. It's how,or what you get to know about them personally from the within them selves. Life is not based on assumptions. Life is based from the heart. It's when you sit down and get to know that person, or spend time with them, or see what they really go through in there lives that matter not just the fun parts. It's great to party and have fun with your family and friends but it's also great to be there in comfort and when times are down too. Hope things go well at home Daniel. Poker is a great pass time for me , I may suck at it but I am learning each and every day with help of people in this community and that is a plus here and that makes a great place as well as we support each other at Ft's and that awesome to see. We don't need to be pro's to enjoy FCP, just need to be patient with others. :club:
this is true about most people, most of the time on here, who knows anyone really unless you know the person in reality face to face, not just through a computer screen or a TV, or magazine, or what you read or hear about them. It's how,or what you get to know about them personally from the within them selves. Life is not based on assumptions. Life is based from the heart. It's when you sit down and get to know that person, or spend time with them, or see what they really go through in there lives that matter not just the fun parts. It's great to party and have fun with your family and friends but it's also great to be there in comfort and when times are down too. Hope things go well at home Daniel. Poker is a great pass time for me , I may suck at it but I am learning each and every day with help of people in this community and that is a plus here and that makes a great place as well as we support each other at Ft's and that awesome to see. We don't need to be pro's to enjoy FCP, just need to be patient with others. :club:
Even face to face, i'd add.
This is two years ago now, right?I think Hellmuth has changed a bit now. Having seen some of the WSOP coverage and PAD he seems to have matured (a little) and certainly developed his play. Doesn't mean that he's still way out of line sometimes though.
lol no
He HAS changed.... he has 11 bracelets now.
  • 3 weeks later...