Mayweather Vs. Marquez

Issues before fight already, a last minute change has Mayweather paying extra $$ to Marquez for making the fight at welterweight limit for Floyd. Guess he couldn't make 144. Marquez weighs in at 142, Floyd at 146.Smash his face, Juan. Even though I don't think it's gonna happen.

A mismatch from the beginning.That was the best fight from Mayweather since fighting Corrales in 2001. Marquez had no chance, especially with Floyd fighting at his typical weight, instead of 144. Guaranteed he was above 150, maybe 152. Mayweather's speed advantage was unbelievable as well. No ring rust at all. I don't know if Pacquiao could beat Mayweather after watching that. Then again, maybe this was Floyd's plan; beat up the lightweight champion when you still haven't beaten one of the top welterweights.Loved seeing Floyd and Shane Mosley jawing at each other after the fight.

Maybe they are trying to slowly build up the Mayweather vs Manny fight. I don't seriously think Sugar Shane would have a chance against Mayweather (unless Floyd suffers a rare congenital heart defect in the middle of the fight!).

For some reason, I think Floyd now has to fight Shane. Otherwise, everybody will look at him as ducking another big welterweight. Then again, he doesn't care about the criticism at all.Of course I want to see him fight Pacquiao. Hell, make him fight the winner of Pacquiao/Cotto. Or Mosley. One of those three, nobody else!