you know you're playing a fish when he says...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just happened. Have a tewll on this donk that has always worked, a min-bet or raise means hes bluffing, a large or a bet of like 439, means he has a hand and I pretty much use it to own his ***, we get HUme-5500him-2500blinds 200/400He SB and min-raises to 400, I push with J2o he insta-calls phil hellmuth style and shows.....87 sooooooooooooooooooooooooted, lolJ high held
yah J2o is a good hand to push with. Hmmm, who's the fish?
Dratj....are you just going into every post and adding some ******* comment? Little bored today I see. Cranky too.
isn't that what General threads are for?especially ones that have run their course?especially when eddie is your target :club:
yah J2o is a good hand to push with. Hmmm, who's the fish?
if you actually read it, youd know I had a very solid read that a min-raise meant he was bluffing, thus I pushed with J2 knowing he didnt have a good hand and would probably muckI had a solid read tha he was weak and made a play, whats wrong with that
.25/.50 NL at UB- I hold AA in the BB, player in 2nd or 3rd position goes all-in for about $18 with AJ offsuit! Easiest $18 I ever made...
FYP...its not that I dont believe you, which I dont, its that I needed to bump this

Bodog $30+3 SNG (7-handed)CO T900Cobalt T1,600Blinds 15/30Cobalt is BB w/ A :) Q :).Pre-flop:2 folds, MP3 calls, CO raises to T100, 2 folds, Cobalt calls, 1 foldFlop (T245): A :D 8 :) 4 :D (2 players)Cobalt checks, CO bets T150, Cobalt raises to T450, CO callsTurn (T1,845): 3 :D (2 players)Cobalt goes all-in, CO callsRiver (T1,975): J :club: (2 players)CO shows AdJh for two pair.CO types, "nice try"Cobalt types, "Nice try with what?"CO types, "slowplaying":club:

not the best but something needs to bump thisI have like 1000 in chips at a home game tounrey 4 handed. blinds are 75/150 and im UTG with ATo and push. Button looks at his card and says "you overbet the pot so much you just made it obvious you have AK" and he fold AQ face up....

not the best but something needs to bump thisI have like 1000 in chips at a home game tounrey 4 handed. blinds are 75/150 and im UTG with ATo and push. Button looks at his card and says "you overbet the pot so much you just made it obvious you have AK" and he fold AQ face up....
that goes with my post concerning the phrase " the only way that bet gets called, Vince, is if he is beat "no kidding Mike.your case was a little different in that you don't mind a race hereBut the perception of your friend, is inline with that ideal.
FYP...its not that I dont believe you, which I dont, its that I needed to bump this
I wouldn't believe it either, but it's true. It is a bit mind boggling... I wonder how the donk got the money to play at those levels. He obviously didn't care about the money- or just really, really dumb

MTT, 50/100UTG min raised. LP calls, SB calls, BB fold. Flop K53. SB check, UTG bets 400 into 700 pot, LP folds, SB c-r all-in for 2050 total. UTG calls with 99UTG reasoned, "if you had a king you would have raised instantly"

that goes with my post concerning the phrase " the only way that bet gets called, Vince, is if he is beat " no kidding Mike.your case was a little different in that you don't mind a race hereBut the perception of your friend, is inline with that ideal.
meh, i could see a big stack calling with A-rag or even KQ, i mean, it was a home gamebut 4 handed with an M of less than 5, what else could I do
but 4 handed with an M of less than 5, what else could I do
exactly.that's my point of the correlation.you're glad not to be called and better hands will fold a lot.Mike acts like people make those bets as value plays.

"The Key to good poker is Luck Management. That's what no one understand"Said to me right after having Kings beaten by A3 on the bubble of some tournament or other.

"The Key to good poker is Luck Management. That's what no one understand"Said to me right after having Kings beaten by A3 on the bubble of some tournament or other.
:icon_doh:He's got a pointYou need to know when to apply your luck.huh?

you get someone to agree to check down a 50.100 NL hand just so you can say youve played 50-100NLin a Sng, someone raise 2xBB, button calls flop with J55 with two diamondssb-'****! I folded 10 3 of diamonds, omfg!!!!"