you know you're playing a fish when he says...

I heard a guy say he had pocket connectors with A 5 os.An ace hit on the flop, but he lost to AQ and complained that the 234 didn't hit to make his A 5 connectors good.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it just me or does XXeddy have 95% of the posts on this 112 page thread. no wonder he has 5k+ posts :club:
first off, I have 6k post which means my name flahses on this board 6k times....why cant you spell it?2nd, yeah i have a lot of posts here, so what, go talk to the 6 people who have 11k posts bacause all they do is sit in the FCP at work thread in off topic

after zylem calls down with QJ vs 22 on a 5667 board, and spiking a Q...opponent: how do you call that flop?zylem: i was going to bluff the turn.opponent: well, how do you call the turn?zylem: i was going to bluff the river. :club:

folds to me in SB and i push for 9xBB with like...73o, BB calls with QJ, i suckout"what a donkey, didnt he know that he has 0 fold equity"so apparently the BB will always call a 9xBB allin, with any two cradsgo to know

after zylem calls down with QJ vs 22 on a 5667 board, and spiking a Q...opponent: how do you call that flop?zylem: i was going to bluff the turn.opponent: well, how do you call the turn?zylem: i was going to bluff the river. :club:
Yeah, but when he got paid off for 25k (I think) on river, was he getting the right price to call down, in retrospect?

you guys want some good stories, play a play money sng...Hero is in BB w/ J9os, flop comes 4 5 4, checks around, turn is 9, i bet 3/4 pot, other dude raises, i go all in , he calls w/ 92osRiver 2.donk: oooooooh what a river.........................................................................How's THAT for a 700th post?

you guys want some good stories, play a play money sng...Hero is in BB w/ J9os, flop comes 4 5 4, checks around, turn is 9, i bet 3/4 pot, other dude raises, i go all in , he calls w/ 92osRiver 2.donk: oooooooh what a river.........................................................................How's THAT for a 700th post?
i love when that happens to donks, they probably like"yay! yay! yay!...hey, why does he win.....this **** is brocoli"
i love when that happens to donks, they probably like"yay! yay! yay!...hey, why does he win.....this **** is brocoli"
This is when they go out into the lobby and say something like this:This site is rigged, i had the best hand and lost. I caught 2 pair and the other guy only had one pair and still won the pot. Don't deposit money hereI actually saw this happen the other day in the pr lobby. (stud game) A guy said he had 2 pair and the other guy only had aces face up, and the other guy won the pot. He was then berated by the huge group that just chat in the lobby all day long. It was funny.

I wasn't in this hand but wow.In a home game: Board read something like 2, 7, 5, 5, 9Player 1 goes all in at the river which was a pretty huge bet in comparison to the blinds.Fish thinks for a long time and is like agonizing. Finally he says, "alright I call."Player 1 turns over j 5 for trips and Fish shows Q 8 off suit followed by the infamous words, " damn, I thought you were bluffing!"Then my smart *** says, "well you should think about calling with something better than Q high even if you think he's bluffing."Fish says," STFU YOU THINK YOU'RE ALL THAT CAUSE YOU READ A BOOK ABOUT POKER, DON'T YOU GET IT. POKER IS ALL LUCK!"Yikes. :club:

Tourney at a local pub, I'm out of the hand. One guy and one girl in a raised pot.Flop is K :D 4 :D 2 :club: Girl checks, guy puts in a bigger-than-pot raise.Girl goes into the tank, and someone out of the hand says 'Looks like a semi-bluff to me'.Girl turns to him annoyed and says 'Semi-bluff? Is that like being sort of pregnant?'She still doesn't understand why we all broke out laughing . . .

Tourney at a local pub, I'm out of the hand. One guy and one girl in a raised pot.Flop is K :D 4 :D 2 :club: Girl checks, guy puts in a bigger-than-pot raise.Girl goes into the tank, and someone out of the hand says 'Looks like a semi-bluff to me'. Girl turns to him annoyed and says 'Semi-bluff? Is that like being sort of pregnant?'She still doesn't understand why we all broke out laughing . . .
i woulda smacked that ****
top 5 posters in this forum.....sad XXEddie 295 aadams_22 59 cu in 4years Dan 51 DCWildcat 44 Actuary 40
Its not sad, you're the only one keeping the dream alive. Be proud.
top 5 posters in this forum.....sad XXEddie 295 aadams_22 59 cu in 4years Dan 51 DCWildcat 44 Actuary 40
I didn't know I posted that often in this thread.How can you check that anyway?
I didn't know I posted that often in this thread.How can you check that anyway?
If youre in a forum, you can click where it shows the number of posts and a window will pop up showing you
BUMPITY BUMPWith all the action of the Main Event, there surely must be something to add.
just happened. Have a tewll on this donk that has always worked, a min-bet or raise means hes bluffing, a large or a bet of like 439, means he has a hand and I pretty much use it to own his ***, we get HUme-5500him-2500blinds 200/400He SB and min-raises to 400, I push with J2o he insta-calls phil hellmuth style and shows.....87 sooooooooooooooooooooooooted, lolJ high held