you know you're playing a fish when he says...

This is more of a "you know you're playing a fish when he does..." kind of post:PokerStars Game #16424690650: Tournament #82982749, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2008/04/01 - 23:15:00 (ET)Table '82982749 127' 6-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: AAADEL (1500 in chips) Seat 2: ThePokrMnky (1500 in chips) Seat 3: stuey024 (1500 in chips) Seat 4: dangerdan666 (1500 in chips) Seat 5: Beaverstyle (1500 in chips) Seat 6: Stingers2 (1500 in chips) ThePokrMnky: posts small blind 10stuey024: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Beaverstyle [Jc 6s]dangerdan666: calls 20Beaverstyle: folds Stingers2: calls 20AAADEL: folds ThePokrMnky: calls 10stuey024: checks *** FLOP *** [Ad Qh As]ThePokrMnky: checks stuey024: checks dangerdan666: checks Stingers2: checks *** TURN *** [Ad Qh As] [6d]ThePokrMnky: checks stuey024: checks dangerdan666: checks Stingers2: checks *** RIVER *** [Ad Qh As 6d] [Tc]ThePokrMnky: checks stuey024: checks dangerdan666: checks Stingers2: bets 20ThePokrMnky: folds stuey024: calls 20dangerdan666: calls 20*** SHOW DOWN ***Stingers2: shows [Jh Ts] (two pair, Aces and Tens)stuey024: mucks hand dangerdan666: mucks hand Stingers2 collected 140 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 140 | Rake 0 Board [Ad Qh As 6d Tc]Seat 1: AAADEL (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: ThePokrMnky (small blind) folded on the RiverSeat 3: stuey024 (big blind) mucked [6h 2d]Seat 4: dangerdan666 mucked [5c 4h]Seat 5: Beaverstyle folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: Stingers2 showed [Jh Ts] and won (140) with two pair, Aces and TensHoping it was a misclick, but pretty sure it wasn't.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is more of a "you know you're playing a fish when he does..." kind of post:Hoping it was a misclick, but pretty sure it wasn't.
obv wanted to see the hand
[x] why are you talking to me in such a manner, when you have never said 2 words to me before?[x ] who are you?[ ] you have potential[x] Dont give me such a gay sechs nickname[x] My post count is higher than yoursDoug explain to me why you agree? I have never said a harsh word about you.EDIT:To get this back to the old days of telling stories not hh's.I was playing the saturday 10:10 am $25 rebuy at crown a few weeks ago. A player at the table bustedafter he got caught bluffing with 72 "I just wanted to bluff the worst hand in hold them".He said to the dealer "2 words, re buy".
This should be someones response when they get convicted of war crimes against humanity, it just carries so much merit.
it was an obv joke.
No it wasnt.
The check boxes are old, get over it.I dont care if you are not impressed with my 1000 posts. I couldnt give a shit if you got hit by a car.I don't refer to my outing with dn 3 x a day. I have talked about it in the thread about the outings, andin the thread about meeting famous people.I don't care if you don't enjoy my posts. Once again, if you got hit by a bus tomorrow, I couln't care less.As for me not posting in this thread, I will post in it as much as I want to.You are a dick. I have never given you any reason to talk to me like this.Don't talk to me.
Your a bad poster. Post less often with more substance.
not a good quote, but i thought it was funny in context. ;)after I called a very weird overbet allin on a 333 flop with QQ in micro nlhe and won (opponent had AK):"nice catch"
hah.. tbh ive done this before when i was wrong; like got it aipf with kk, ace high flop and typed 'nice catch' thinking they had like AJ or w/e and they had like 77 or something. he might have done the same
  • 2 weeks later...
hah.. tbh ive done this before when i was wrong; like got it aipf with kk, ace high flop and typed 'nice catch' thinking they had like AJ or w/e and they had like 77 or something. he might have done the same
lol? so hes putting him on a 3?

People that will call an allin behind, not pot commited, not on a draw or anything like that. And critize the play of the guy that shovedCase and point; playing a 1/2nl game. I straddle for $10 and 4 people call it. I have J6o and check. Flop comes 965, check check check and some huge aggro donk bets 30. Folds to me, the only one left and Im pretty sure I'm ahead. The board had a flush draw i believe and im OOP, so i dont wanna call. Shove or fold, I opt to just go allin. He has 120 left and calls, i had him covered. I say, 'I just have a 6' and says he has 65(which i really didn't believe) turn and river comes like Q then 4 or something. I turned my J6 over, he shows A5, I win.After the hand he looks at me and says 'What did you have? 6 what?' I say "Jack six' and he gives me some disgusted look and says 'I can't believe you shoved that, second pair? really'I reply with 'well I certainly wasnt surprised when you insta called with bottom pair'

People that will call an allin behind, not pot commited, not on a draw or anything like that. And critize the play of the guy that shovedCase and point; playing a 1/2nl game. I straddle for $10 and 4 people call it. I have J6o and check. Flop comes 965, check check check and some huge aggro donk bets 30. Folds to me, the only one left and Im pretty sure I'm ahead. The board had a flush draw i believe and im OOP, so i dont wanna call. Shove or fold, I opt to just go allin. He has 120 left and calls, i had him covered. I say, 'I just have a 6' and says he has 65(which i really didn't believe) turn and river comes like Q then 4 or something. I turned my J6 over, he shows A5, I win.After the hand he looks at me and says 'What did you have? 6 what?' I say "Jack six' and he gives me some disgusted look and says 'I can't believe you shoved that, second pair? really'I reply with 'well I certainly wasnt surprised when you insta called with bottom pair'
Oh! That's sick! He tried to angle you into mucking your (winning) hand by pretending he had two pair when he didn't.If I were you, I would show down my winning the hand *then kick him in the nuts* for even trying that shit in the first place.
This is more of a "you know you're playing a fish when he does..." kind of post:PokerStars Game #16424690650: Tournament #82982749, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2008/04/01 - 23:15:00 (ET)Table '82982749 127' 6-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: AAADEL (1500 in chips) Seat 2: ThePokrMnky (1500 in chips) Seat 3: stuey024 (1500 in chips) Seat 4: dangerdan666 (1500 in chips) Seat 5: Beaverstyle (1500 in chips) Seat 6: Stingers2 (1500 in chips) ThePokrMnky: posts small blind 10stuey024: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Beaverstyle [Jc 6s]dangerdan666: calls 20Beaverstyle: folds Stingers2: calls 20AAADEL: folds ThePokrMnky: calls 10stuey024: checks *** FLOP *** [Ad Qh As]ThePokrMnky: checks stuey024: checks dangerdan666: checks Stingers2: checks *** TURN *** [Ad Qh As] [6d]ThePokrMnky: checks stuey024: checks dangerdan666: checks Stingers2: checks *** RIVER *** [Ad Qh As 6d] [Tc]ThePokrMnky: checks stuey024: checks dangerdan666: checks Stingers2: bets 20ThePokrMnky: folds stuey024: calls 20dangerdan666: calls 20*** SHOW DOWN ***Stingers2: shows [Jh Ts] (two pair, Aces and Tens)stuey024: mucks hand dangerdan666: mucks hand Stingers2 collected 140 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 140 | Rake 0 Board [Ad Qh As 6d Tc]Seat 1: AAADEL (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: ThePokrMnky (small blind) folded on the RiverSeat 3: stuey024 (big blind) mucked [6h 2d]Seat 4: dangerdan666 mucked [5c 4h]Seat 5: Beaverstyle folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: Stingers2 showed [Jh Ts] and won (140) with two pair, Aces and TensHoping it was a misclick, but pretty sure it wasn't.
beaver, sorry to ask a stupid question, but how are you able to see the cards that were mucked when you post the hand history. thanks.
beaver, sorry to ask a stupid question, but how are you able to see the cards that were mucked when you post the hand history. thanks.
As long as you are dealt into the hand, you will see all cards of all hands that make it to show-down. Just check your HH.
Oh! That's sick! He tried to angle you into mucking your (winning) hand by pretending he had two pair when he didn't.If I were you, I would show down my winning the hand *then kick him in the nuts* for even trying that shit in the first place.
He definately tries to angle shoot and he slow the ****ing game down too, If he did donk off multiple buyins every night i'd kill him
He definately tries to angle shoot and he slow the ****ing game down too, If he did donk off multiple buyins every night i'd kill him
i was in a 5/10 game at the rio and some fat **** directly to my right was winning everypot...i was stuck pretty big in the game and everyone in the game knew it then a hand came up...i dont remember the details very welli called a really big reraised on the btn with JTh from a really tight player that i knew had aces or king and we all were at least 250 bbs deep...4 other people called including the fatty flop t98 2 club, tighty bet like 550-600 and i shoved for 3200 and it folded around to the fatty, he tanks and says i have a pair and fd, we can either stick it in or chop, this was also at the end of a 18 hour session so i wasnt thinking straight, but i decided to say alright and chop cause i didnt have anymore cash on me and the game was sick good and didnt feel like gambling and running them out..and they wouldnt let us deal it twice.anyway he mucks his hand and i said i wanted to see it and he showed 93o and i wanted to ****ing kill him, but it was my fault for not thinking straight and taking the deal cause it was an obvious angle shoot
i was in a 5/10 game at the rio and some fat **** directly to my right was winning everypot...i was stuck pretty big in the game and everyone in the game knew it then a hand came up...i dont remember the details very welli called a really big reraised on the btn with JTh from a really tight player that i knew had aces or king and we all were at least 250 bbs deep...4 other people called including the fatty flop t98 2 club, tighty bet like 550-600 and i shoved for 3200 and it folded around to the fatty, he tanks and says i have a pair and fd, we can either stick it in or chop, this was also at the end of a 18 hour session so i wasnt thinking straight, but i decided to say alright and chop cause i didnt have anymore cash on me and the game was sick good and didnt feel like gambling and running them out..and they wouldnt let us deal it twice.anyway he mucks his hand and i said i wanted to see it and he showed 93o and i wanted to ****ing kill him, but it was my fault for not thinking straight and taking the deal cause it was an obvious angle shoot
Thats not angle shooting, thats you being stupid and believing him. No offense

Dealer: fornicator1 has three of a kind, KingsJB Low Rolle: lol BOOMDealer: Game #16798191259: fornicator1 wins pot (4850) with three of a kind, KingsJB Low Rolle: bb rigged to lose........Basiliskos: Must be the tenth 180's i lose like this in a row today. I'm really sick of it.Dealer: The break will start when the current hand finishesJB Low Rolle: pokerstars is natorious for rigging people that win to lose....so the idiots can get money to keeep playingBasiliskos: I'm not a fan of conspiracy thoeries, but... man, I have a decent sample to believe in this.JB Low Rolle: it's not a conspiracy..it's just smart for them to do so they make more money

Live 3/6 limit game. Lady is a relative newcomer to the game, 2nd or 3rd visit but has been at the table for a few hours when this hand came up:Flop: A A 8 (suits don't matter)Lady utg bets. Player 2 raises. Lady calls.Turn: KLady bets. P2 raises. Lady callsRiver: 5Lady bets. P2 raises. Lady calls.P2 shows pocket 8s for 8s full.Lady shows A A for quads.We all sit there in a stunned silence for a few seconds then ask why she never reraised the whole hand....."I thought you were only allowed to raise once?" :club:

I played in a live 2-4 NL game and was at the end of a pretty good session when the following hand comes up.I limp utg with 66 as do 3 others, guy in bb raises to $14, I call with one other person.Flop is 6 8h 3h and original raiser checks to me. I decide I want to make him pay for any draw, plus the guy had about $45-$50 left and I decide to put him all in. His direct quote to me was "I will call because I know I can draw out on you" and calls with a flush draw. I wasn't sure about this all in, but was fine when the 3s came on the turn, and I had him drawing dead. It is funny because once he left he says to me "Well nice job catching that 3, I almost had you" Even though the river wasn't even a heart...lol

I played in a live 2-4 NL game and was at the end of a pretty good session when the following hand comes up.I limp utg with 66 as do 3 others, guy in bb raises to $14, I call with one other person.Flop is 6 8h 3h and original raiser checks to me. I decide I want to make him pay for any draw, plus the guy had about $45-$50 left and I decide to put him all in. His direct quote to me was "I will call because I know I can draw out on you" and calls with a flush draw. I wasn't sure about this all in, but was fine when the 3s came on the turn, and I had him drawing dead. It is funny because once he left he says to me "Well nice job catching that 3, I almost had you" Even though the river wasn't even a heart...lol
You forgot to post a poorly disguised bad beat post like 95% of the "fish stories" in this thread.
LOL Indeed...L OH L indeed my friend

PokerStars Game #16919687008: Hold'em Limit ($10/$20) - 2008/04/22 - 16:38:05 (ET)Table 'Viipuri' 6-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: Quality19xx ($737 in chips) Seat 2: KevinJA8FCP ($535 in chips) Seat 3: r10701 ($250 in chips) Seat 4: Irokez ($904 in chips) Seat 5: HaChaCha ($260.50 in chips) Seat 6: JLlama ($606.50 in chips) Irokez: posts small blind $5HaChaCha: posts big blind $10*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to KevinJA8FCP [8h 7c]JLlama: raises $10 to $20Quality19xx: folds JLlama said, "spew much?"KevinJA8FCP: folds r10701: calls $20Irokez said, "th u put me on Kj"Irokez: calls $15HaChaCha: calls $10*** FLOP *** [Ts 6h Js]Irokez: checks HaChaCha: bets $10JLlama: raises $10 to $20r10701: calls $20Irokez: folds HaChaCha: raises $10 to $30JLlama: calls $10r10701: calls $10*** TURN *** [Ts 6h Js] [Kc]HaChaCha: bets $20JLlama: calls $20r10701: calls $20*** RIVER *** [Ts 6h Js Kc] [Jd]HaChaCha: bets $20JLlama: calls $20r10701: calls $20*** SHOW DOWN ***HaChaCha: shows [8c Jc] (three of a kind, Jacks)JLlama: mucks hand r10701: mucks hand HaChaCha collected $287 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $290 | Rake $3 Board [Ts 6h Js Kc Jd]Seat 1: Quality19xx folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: KevinJA8FCP folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: r10701 (button) mucked [8d 9s]Seat 4: Irokez (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 5: HaChaCha (big blind) showed [8c Jc] and won ($287) with three of a kind, JacksSeat 6: JLlama mucked [Ac Kd]

Live 3/6 limit game. Lady is a relative newcomer to the game, 2nd or 3rd visit but has been at the table for a few hours when this hand came up:Lady shows A A for quads.We all sit there in a stunned silence for a few seconds then ask why she never reraised the whole hand....."I thought you were only allowed to raise once?"
Wow, that was an expensive mistake !
It is funny because once he left he says to me "Well nice job catching that 3, I almost had you" Even though the river wasn't even a heart...lol
Someone should set these 2 up