you know you're playing a fish when he says...

Live 3/6 game tonight.Little ole lady sitting on my left after a few pots are won by the other end of the table."I guess all the luck's at the other end of the table. Maybe I should switch seats."After a time, a seat at the other end opens up, so she moves. Right after that, my end of the table takes down a few pots. One huge one was won in the seat she had occupied. :club:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Live 3/6 game tonight.Little ole lady sitting on my left after a few pots are won by the other end of the table."I guess all the luck's at the other end of the table. Maybe I should switch seats."
it's more polite than telling you that you smell. :club:

you know you are playign a fish when a you are in a tournament and a bunch of morons keep typing fcp in the chat box and telling so and so to take it down

Dan... Thrice is a band. This is there banner. It took as much as a copy and paste effort. And I thought I would throw in a Mitch Hedberg joke at your expense. AND I just don't believe this... if it's just to bump the thread, I'm all for it. But this thread requires YOU to tell us your fish stories. Not made up ones.
i dont care if you dont believe it, it happened and its a non-issue. get over it you girl.playing at a friends house for a $20 buy in with my low limit friends.jason said "i would rather have AK over KK anyday"me "why? KK is a favorite over AK you stupid donk (something like that"jason "yeah but if i flop an ace then your F***ed" :club::D:D:D
i dont care if you dont believe it, it happened and its a non-issue. get over it you girl.playing at a friends house for a $20 buy in with my low limit friends.me, "I am far too stupid too call with anything more than a tiny pair. And I like boys, but only because I suck at life. Good luck to me, because I need it, and more ****. In the exit hole. Thanks you fags." :club::D:D:D
FYP.

MP dude rasies, Button re-raises, MP goes allin, Button callsMP has QJButton has KKflop is QQxMP-"You cant push me around, im the boss of this table"it hhappened like a week ago and im still laughing

MP dude rasies, Button re-raises, MP goes allin, Button callsMP has QJButton has KKflop is QQxMP-"You cant push me around, im the boss of this table"it hhappened like a week ago and im still laughing
Hehe, let him have some fun the rare times he has a noteworthy stack at the table. ;)
playing at a friends house for a $20 buy in with my low limit friends.jason said "i would rather have AK over KK anyday"me "why? KK is a favorite over AK you stupid donk (something like that"jason "yeah but if i flop an ace then your F***ed" :club::D:D:D
I was wondering if anyone else had read that PokerRoom thread.

about the post on pokerroom :this seems totally stupid (and it is) but some players think that way.a while ago at the ACF in a no limit 2-4 game after someone has called the BB i raised on the button with kk to 30(agressive game) the big blind went all in for 200 the limper folded and i called he shows his ak i said i have kings and the player at my right said (in french): " you've a nice hand but he has more outs than you" i stared at him he added : " you only have one king left and he got 3 aces" euh ya i got it but if no as it's for me ! LOLps : i happend to be lucky my "2outs-hand" wins

Okay this is easily the dumbest thing I have ever heard at a poker table. $100NL, I'm on BB with AA. EP raises to $4, SB calls, I go all in (EP has shortish stack), EP calls, SB folds. EP has QQ and beats me with a set. He then proceeds to say:"Learn a lesson, never go all-in with aces. Too risky."Somebody else at the table suggests that it is also bad to slowplay aces though. EP bounces back with "Yeah but he should just raise to maybe $15."This, after he called my aces for his whole stack pre-flop. It's times like this I wish I had my chat back, because I would embarass him so completely.

tournament on partyflop comes A7x capone bets, heddah raises, capone callsturn xcapone all-in, heddah callsheddah turns up A7, capone (who has heddah covered) turns up AJ, no improvement for AJ, and he's now short stacked.here's the conversation afterward:capone26: i knew A crapDealer: MrMoneyeaker will be using his time bank for this hand.heddah: 7s were the winnerheddah: to begin withheddah: u were playing catch up

Party Poker lower limits never fails:edit: on a rag board he had middle pair and an open end draw, the pot is bet, he reraised his entire stack, get called and sucks outI_Got_Nines: Playing on here is not like playing in real life....or haven't you figured that out yet.I_Got_Nines: 70% of the time on here the underdog hand winsI_Got_Nines: it's a factLater while someone was tapping his glass:I_Got_Nines: Have you placed 5th in a 2000+ person tourney?I_Got_Nines: ever come close to that??I_Got_Nines: well I have. so I must be doing something right.

i gotta say, i just started reading this post tonight and couldn't stop....i can so relate!! if someone can refresh the exhibits a and b (links won't work for me) i'd really like to see them. i had one just last night playing some small buy in no limit tourney online..i have AA in later position..not many callers...i raise pot + bb to go..i get 3 callers. Board comes Q 9 7 with 2 hearts. I move all in get called by QJ hearts. Fine, i too would've considered the call but the call left them very short stacked. My aces held and for the rest of the tourney that person followed me around telling me how bad of a player i was and how their hand clearly had more outs than mine and was sooo heavily favoured that i had no business raising or winning. It was 2 hours of them ranting to everyone who would read even after they were knocked out.

[...]for the rest of the tourney that person followed me around telling me how bad of a player i was and how their hand clearly had more outs than mine and was sooo heavily favoured that i had no business raising or winning.[...]
Onyl specific fish-quotes in this thread please.

"if you have a pair of tens or better in early position, the best move by far is to minimum raise"......play a 5 way pot in bad position.......great idealater during the same tourney hes my SB im in BB, folds to him, he raises. I have A7 and push, he called with QJs and i won"A7 off, what a donk"then he goes on about how QJs is a more playable hand....i agree, but we were allin, this wasnt a hand to be played. you sit back and watch the cards fall either way.me-"so, would you admit in an allin hand A7 is the best hand and favorite?"him-"yes"me-"lthen ook, you called off your entire stack with the worst hand and lost, quit bitching about it, and get the **** out"surprisingly, he did leave

Down to 4-handed in a $1 45-sng (yeah, I'm a donk myself) on PokerstarsI didn't bet, because villain had been extremely aggressive and I strongly believed he was slowplaying. I was willing to go broke if he has the fullhouse though.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t2000 (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG (t5708)Button (t5072)SB (t31598)Hero (t25122)Preflop: Hero is BB with 6spade.gif, 5spade.gif. 2 folds, SB completes, Hero checks.Flop: (t3300) 3diamond.gif, 7spade.gif, 7club.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero checks.Turn: (t3300) Jdiamond.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero checks.River: (t3300) 4club.gif(2 players)SB bets t18000, Hero raises to t23022, SB calls t5022.Final Pot: t49344Results in white below: SB has Kd 7d (three of a kind, sevens). Hero has 6s 5s (straight, seven high). Outcome: Hero wins t49344. Me: *laughing inside* but not saying anythingFish: "bs" "****ing riverstars"

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG (t5690)Hero (t6110)UTG+2 (t4511)MP1 (t1465)MP2 (t7731)MP3 (t4447)CO (t3111)Button (t2875)SB (t4097)BB (t2172)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with 7spade.gif, 4club.gif. 2 folds, UTG+2 raises to t336, 6 folds, BB calls t236.Flop: (t722) 5club.gif, 4spade.gif, 6heart.gif(2 players)BB bets t568, UTG+2 raises to t1136, BB is all-In t1268UTG+2 calls t700.Turn: (t3126) Kclub.gif(2 players)River: (t3126) Theart.gif(2 players)Final Pot: t3126BB shows Kd 7dUTG+2 shows Qs JsPost hand chat:UTG+2: clownHero: uhhh... you calledUTG+2: u make that reraise with king high?Hero: it's a solid playBB: what the hell were you betting, you called my huge bet with queen high , moronBB: I had at least i had 16 outsUTG+2: i reraised cause i had u on a straight drawUTG+2: and you called like a clownBB: i called because i had you with bsUTG+2: u had bsHero: i thought it was because he had pot oddsUTG+2: u called bs with bsUTG+2: and ace beats u u clownBB: plus was pot committed at that timeUTG+2: clown clown clownHero: ok... did you realize he had open end str8 draw???UTG+2: i had him on a seven yesHero: then there was no way to bluff him off the potUTG+2: u call with open endeds?Hero: if I have anything near pot odds, absolutelyUTG+2: good to knowHero: I think I'm being too helpful[Hero wins huge pot with pocket 9's vs A's when hitting trips]Hero: that there was questionableUTG+2: what about pot odds there tootsie popsUTG+2: now i have to add, likes to suck out next to "calls open ended sraight draws"[Table Closed]Ok, the pre-flop call was questionable, but after that???

beat me to it........but im confused where BB gets 16 outs from
Well, if you figure UTG+2 had Jacks or Queens (a reasonable assumption), BB would have about a 40% shot.
Well, if you figure UTG+2 had Jacks or Queens (a reasonable assumption), BB would have about a 40% shot.
yeah, but where does he get 16 outs from?you didnt answer the questioneven if he puts himm on QQ/JJ he onlt has 11

playing in a small home game, 'exhibit A' kept talking about how good he was... playing 5 card draw, I draw to my flush and hit, so I raise, exhibit A drew one card and reraises... I reluctantly call.... he states"I've got a full house, 3 clubs and 2 diamonds"he isnt around much longer.