you know you're playing a fish when he says...

You know you're a fish when you post a story about losing at poker to your aunt.
and that makes someone a fish why?and to demondehomolicker whatever your street name is, can you come up with anything better than the same gay line and then a pic of a noose?dont worry you will get it in a few years, just play with your blocks, when you get out of remidial day care contact me and we will play some omaha 8
on a KJA84 board.... I have KJ.Him - "I have the straight."Me - "Broadway, huh?"Him - "Nope."Me - "That's the only straight out there."Him - "No its not. I have the wraparound straight. J-Q-K-A-2."He throws his cards faceup and grins at me. As he gets the shocked look on his face and I rake the pot, I yellMe - "SCOTCH PLEASE!!"
that happened on party poker one time, the guy then called the dealer names and called it riggedhttp://www.pokerjunkie.com/name-forum-view...fc370341d6.htmlthis guy wants help on a play money hand
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have A-ragflop is like A-rag-ragbet and raise to me, I foldmy friend wont shut up"oh my god, what are you smoking you had aces, that was the worst fold ever"showdown-one has a set, one has a bigger acefriend-"such a lucky laydown"

have A-ragflop is like A-rag-ragbet and raise to me, I foldmy friend wont shut up"oh my god, what are you smoking you had aces, that was the worst fold ever"showdown-one has a set, one has a bigger acefriend-"such a lucky laydown"
lol thats happened to me before but something like this :i fold J K off when the board is AAJ. same speach occursEDIT:some retard was playing in a 10 dollar sng today and this happened:the pot was around 7000 and it was to him to decide for his last 15 chips.he folded and when i rained my insults upon him (as i do) he started calling me a faggot and a C*%( sucker then later when the whole table was at his throat he gave us the old "sometimes people hit the wrong button" routine
Why'd u fold a full house? :club:

I think I have a good one...$400 NL on bodog (bodonk), full ring.2 limpers to CO who raises to $19. 2 callsflop 553 with 2 spades, check to CO who bets $28, one call.turn 8o .... limper check calls $80 from CO....mmmkriver 4 spade (flush got there) and limiper bets $170 to put LP all in. LP calls with QQ and loses obviously to 8s7s.QQ gets pissed, berates limper a little..and limper comes back with this gem:"Uh, yea...I had 2 pair draw, trips draw, flush draw, AND a gutshot draw"I at first am like, hmm...i relook the board, a few times just to make sure...yep..no gutshot there bud. I normal refrain, but it was too perfect. I had to.So I offer up, "wait, so you had a gutshot to?""yea. it's called calculating your outs." (big word for him i'm sure)"oh really...so...maybe you should figure out your actual "outs" first."just kinda went on..but man i love it.lmaoooooo i love it...so classic. I bet he thought his "2 pair draw" was live too.so good.- Jordan

HU SnG, raise on button with Q3, villian callsflop KQ3, villian check, I bet he callsturn 7, He bets I move allin he calls, he shows 74oriver-blank"nice call with 7 high donk""if I hit a 7 it woulda worked"

and to demondehomolicker whatever your street name is, can you come up with anything better than the same gay line and then a pic of a noose?
you got me, I am a homolicker.andnoose.jpgnoose.jpgnoose.jpg

This is a good one...Just got my free $20 on an old party account 10 minutes ago...***** Hand History for Game 4480821899 *****$25 NL Texas Hold'em - Saturday, June 10, 02:07:53 ET 2006Table Table 98847 (Real Money)Seat 9 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10 Seat 1: One1derboy ( $25.63 )Seat 2: mosays ( $51.04 )Seat 3: Frst4stGump ( $25 )Seat 4: SpartyMickey ( $23.75 )Seat 5: Flybynight32 ( $39.65 )Seat 7: PDX_ANC ( $28.06 )Seat 8: Pibsy70 ( $21.55 )Seat 9: millsg ( $46.36 )Seat 10: richmhv ( $27.13 )Seat 6: The_Sickest ( $26.62 )richmhv posts small blind [$0.10].One1derboy posts big blind [$0.25].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to The_Sickest [ Ac Ad ]mosays folds.Frst4stGump folds.SpartyMickey folds.Flybynight32 calls [$0.25].The_Sickest raises [$1.75].PDX_ANC folds.Pibsy70 folds.millsg folds.richmhv folds.One1derboy raises [$3].Flybynight32 folds.The_Sickest is all-In [$24.87]One1derboy is all-In [$22.38]** Dealing Flop ** [ 3c, Tc, 8c ]** Dealing Turn ** [ Jh ]** Dealing River ** [ 5s ]One1derboy shows [ 6h, 2c ] high card jack.The_Sickest shows [ Ac, Ad ] a pair of aces.The_Sickest wins $0.99 from side pot #1 with a pair of aces.The_Sickest wins $49.06 from the main pot with a

what did I miss? CU??your one of the posters I dont really have an opinion on yet..... actually lets start this now, not flaming just saying, I see so me frequent posters reading, opinions on CU........yes CU FWP put you in the spotlight for 15 minutes no thanks necessary, you can ride my coattail...........opinions on him???

When a player goes all in with junk to re-steal but you actually have AA or something and win and he says "there's no jusitce"... i love it...
soemthing SORTA like this happened to me a couple days ago except i lostin a tourney, was playing my normal tight style and dwindling in chipsblinds 40/80 i have a stack of about 1300 and facing someone with roughly the sameCO raises to 300I decide to push with AACO calls with JhThof course flop comes JJ3I ask why he did that and he said he thought I was trying to stealwtf
it would be good if you got over the whole noose thing buddy no body is laughin at that and its getting very lame. hey i got a picture of you. one of your clients must really like you:desmonde the loser
it's not to be funny.how old are you?

I was playing on this .05/.10 PLO game at FullTilt just for hangs. I have been potting preflop with hands like KKQ9 double suited, etc. A fish in the game was starting to get annoyed by my preflop caps.Then this fish says, "You're an idiot for raising before the flop."Next hand, I raised with 6799 double suited. Fish called, flop came 345 rainbow, I got him all-in and busted him.

WARNING: THIS IS LONGThis is gold.Full Tilt Poker Game #696994916: $20 + $2 Sit & Go (4595013), Table 1 - 20/40 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:40:19 ET - 2006/06/07Seat 1: dimmy (3,045)Seat 2: alphafemme (1,080)Seat 4: sulasula (3,455)Seat 6: DMBroller (1,275)Seat 7: purxtac7_2 (2,160)Seat 9: LOOK_TWINS (2,485)sulasula posts the small blind of 20DMBroller posts the big blind of 40The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to DMBroller [3h 5d]purxtac7_2 raises to 140LOOK_TWINS calls 140dimmy raises to 440alphafemme foldssulasula foldsDMBroller foldspurxtac7_2 calls 300LOOK_TWINS calls 300*** FLOP *** [Ks Jd Qh]purxtac7_2 bets 1,720, and is all inLOOK_TWINS foldsdimmy calls 1,720purxtac7_2 shows [Js Jh]dimmy shows [Kh Kd]*** TURN *** [Ks Jd Qh] [Qd]*** RIVER *** [Ks Jd Qh Qd] [Jc]purxtac7_2 shows four of a kind, Jacksdimmy shows a full house, Kings full of Queenspurxtac7_2 wins the pot (4,820) with four of a kind, Jackspurxtac7_2: wow*Now I'm just arguing for fun.*LOOK_TWINS: OMGpurxtac7_2: sorrydimmy: WTFLOOK_TWINS foldsDMBroller: lmfaoLOOK_TWINS: never seen that in my lifedimmy: that's twice in 2 weeks I've lost to a 1 outerpurxtac7_2: that is computer pokerDMBroller: did u not put him on KK?purxtac7_2: I went all in before himDMBroller: I know...did you not put him on KKpurxtac7_2: You are a pro arent you DMB a s sDMBroller: nopepurxtac7_2: nich chip stackDMBroller: but it was pretty obvious that your jacks weren't goodpurxtac7_2: but they were gooddimmy: your jacks were not good when the mney went in*And the clincher*purxtac7_2: when I went all in he could have put me on aces. He called with kings and loss. Its called a race and I wondimmy: THATS Not A RACEdimmy: THAT IS NOT A RACEDMBroller: A RACE??????dimmy: do you dress yourself in the morning?dimmy: I didn't know a 1 outer was a racepurxtac7_2: sure it is you could have put me on aces wwhen I went all indimmy: and then you'd be drawing to 2 outsdimmy: and I'm still ahead*OMFG....*purxtac7_2: you werent ahead. I wonpurxtac7_2: now get over it

KK, raise PF 1 callerflop is 842, I bet he callsturn is 4, I bet he callriver K, I bet he moves allin, I callhe shows K5"thats poker"

demonde my ugly friend it was funnier than your noose crap, now if you want to have a fight with me on the internet through exchanging funny photos... not here buddy lets not get this GOLD thread locked