Random Basketball Observations

I saw that, sick play.. as was vince's shot to take the lead. Hell of a game.
yeah it really was. I was watching the highlights on ESPN and some jackass said 'Wade giving too much space there....you cant give him that space.'Are you kidding? Carter hit a 27 foot fade away three! Sometimes, you just applaud the other guy and move on.
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

Paul Pierce didn't posterize Bosh, he discovery channelled him... gave him a Vasectomy right on the court.
Best way to keep from having your shot blocked, lead with your knee to the nuts of the shot blocker.Eventhough the Raptors are as soft as warm butter Pierce didn't make another drive in the game. I would expect that next time the teams play if Reggie Evans is healthy that there might be a few "hard" fouls on Pierce.
Who was dirtier, Malone or stockton?
Jeez, that's like asking a girl if she would rather me donkey punch her or jelly doughnut her. I'd say Stockton just because he was much sneakier about it.
Best way to keep from having your shot blocked, lead with your knee to the nuts of the shot blocker.Eventhough the Raptors are as soft as warm butter Pierce didn't make another drive in the game. I would expect that next time the teams play if Reggie Evans is healthy that there might be a few "hard" fouls on Pierce.
When he was at Iowa, I thought he had all the talent and size to be a very good NBA player and just wow.. never averaged more than 6 points and he'll likely be remembered only for grabbing Chris Kaman's junk and nearly ripping it off. Embarassing.
Great Clippers comeback going right now. Staples is going nuts!
I can honestly say, that in my lifetime, I have never EVER heard that sentence before."Clippers suck, Staples goes into riot"heard that"clippers losing, staples is empty. All the fans are at home watching the Away lakers game"Heard that."Blake Griffin attemptedsuicide, Staples crys"Heard that.joke obv... warriors suck

Beasley Watch:Beasley had his best game probably ever last night as Miami dumped the Blazers on the road 107-100. Beas had a season high 27 points (on high percentage shooting) and showed great aggressiveness by getting to the line 11 times. When he plays like that, Miami is dangerous. Now, he needs to bring that kind of game consistently.

Beasley Watch:Beasley had his best game probably ever last night as Miami dumped the Blazers on the road 107-100. Beas had a season high 27 points (on high percentage shooting) and showed great aggressiveness by getting to the line 11 times. When he plays like that, Miami is dangerous. Now, he needs to bring that kind of game consistently.
I didn't see the game, but I assume it helps when you're going up against the third string power forward.
I didn't see the game, but I assume it helps when you're going up against the third string power forward.
He had a blow by on Oden that was pretty special.
He had a blow by on Oden that was pretty special.
Yeah, Oden...not exactly known for his quickness.Did you hear Wade say that the person he would most like to play with is Dwight Howard? Read anything into that?
Yeah, Oden...not exactly known for his quickness.Did you hear Wade say that the person he would most like to play with is Dwight Howard? Read anything into that?
Well, Orlando cannot afford to sign Wade unless he takes a drastic pay cut from what Miami can offer so I don't see anything more than Wade showing some respect for Howard. It is more likely he will play with Lebron than with Dwight.
Big Ten!
It was bound to happen sometime. On a related note, I now get ESPNU. huge addition. Was able to watch Miami beat Minnesota last night to move to 8-0. Maybe the Canes can make the tourney this year.
Is there a particular part that is steaming?Is it the Kobe over Lebron part or just the whole list in general?
The whole list. I would put Lebron #1, but that's the least of the issues.
He fumbled the catch. No travel.
Don't worry I am not insane enough to think any ref is going to call that on Kobe unless it is super blatant. Wade would have gotten away with it too.Great game though. If the Heat could shoot free throws, they would have won by 8 so they only have themselves to blame. Well, themselves and Jermaine O'Neal. What a turd sandwich he is.
Don't worry I am not insane enough to think any ref is going to call that on Kobe unless it is super blatant. Wade would have gotten away with it too.Great game though. If the Heat could shoot free throws, they would have won by 8 so they only have themselves to blame. Well, themselves and Jermaine O'Neal. What a turd sandwich he is.
Ya, freethrows definitely lost that game for them.