Random Basketball Observations

Laker haters have waited a long long time for this nadir. How much lower can the franchise sink? The only thing that could make this season worse, is if they get the 4th pick and have to give it up.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

Laker haters have waited a long long time for this nadir. How much lower can the franchise sink? The only thing that could make this season worse, is if they get the 4th pick and have to give it up.

the thing is they totally deserve to be a dumpster fire. Their ownership, management and coaching staff are all horrible.

the thing is they totally deserve to be a dumpster fire. Their ownership, management and coaching staff are all horrible.

Oh, I completely agree. They've been horribly run since Jerry died. If Jimmy ruins the most storied team in the NBA off a cliff, it would be awful. I'm no laker hater, I think, like the Yankees, the league is better when they are good. But, watching Laker fans deal with this is kinda funny, I have to admit.

• 2 weeks later...

I went into tonight, clearly wanting to watch the Warriors get 73, and make snarky jokes about Kobe's last game. And then, that 4th quarter... it was just incredible. Things like that, are why sports are awesome.

• Like 1

Arash MarkaziVerified account

‏@ArashMarkazi

Kobe had this book sitting in his locker when the locker room was opened to the media.

Cf91qZ2UUAAb2-5.jpg

Bruce Arthur ‏@bruce_arthur 5h5 hours ago

Bruce Arthur Retweeted Arash Markazi

We all need a retirement plan

• 4 weeks later...

How pissed is Canada about this Wade anthem thing?

nobody with a brain gives a shit

We were getting this close to getting rid of stupid anthems before sporting events and then 9/11 happened. Thanks Obama

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone against the "hack-a-Shaq" rule change is an absolutely moron. The Hacking thing is the most brutal, worst part of the NBA. Making the game more enjoyable to watch should be the league's number 1 goal.

• Like 1

Anyone against the "hack-a-Shaq" rule change is an absolutely moron. The Hacking thing is the most brutal, worst part of the NBA. Making the game more enjoyable to watch should be the league's number 1 goal.

yup, and so easy to fix. Intentional foul equals free throws and the ball

Although the worst part of the NBA is the officiating

yup, and so easy to fix. Intentional foul equals free throws and the ball

Although the worst part of the NBA is the officiating

Or, you just give the team the option of taking the ball, rather than shooting free throws.

• 1 month later...

is there no hope for media/humanity anymore? nba salary cap is going way up, players are obviously going to get big deals. the deals go down, people say OH MY GOD SO MUCH MONEY and then i look at twitter and see Bomani telling people they're only upset because it's black guys.

Hahaha. This is so great.

Kevin Durant's heel turn is going to be legendary this season. It's also amazing that somehow LeBron's turn from heal to hero will be fully embraced by nearly everyone. I seriously can't believe it.

• Like 1

I'm so happy. Clay Bennett straight up lied and stole the Sonics from Seattle, and I haven't been able to root for KD in good conscience for them. Couldn't have happened to a nicer *******. I can't wait for OKC to wallow in Milwaukee-esque misery for the next 30 years, as is befitting a cow town like OKC.

• Like 1

Jeff Stotts

‏@RotowireATC

Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green.

Then roll out a lineup of

Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

• Like 3