Random Basketball Observations

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

If you are going to a game and want to wear it to show your allegiance -- but are too self conscious to show skin -- fine. Throw on a tshirt with it. It's like putting on a button or something, plus it's probably chilly in the area. But in general, when you wear a T-shirt with a basketball jersey, you're admitting that a mesh tank top is not a functional shirt for you. It just looks like annoying fan flair. Meanwhile, a trashy guy walking around in a well-worn jersey, blasting everyone with his with his hairy shoulders...people respect that. They take a look at me and realize that in my world, anything can be a shirt.

• Like 1

I'm excited about hoops next season. I have like 10 teams I'm going to be rooting for now. Cavs bandwagon gets maxed, obv., but Jacoby's Lance love is infectious now that he isn't a Pacer, so I'm buying a little Charlotte stock. And as much as we all are supposed to hate the Lakers, I'm still confident that Lin is potentially a 35 PPG double double guy, and hooking him up with Swaggy...precision.

• Like 1

i let my curiosity get the best of me and i saw a picture. good lord jesus christ almighty that is horrific.

I have no plans on watching the video or seeing pictures

highly special. i can't wait to see mike miller and kevin love making us proud.

Vanilla Rain. This is going to be the best all-white 3ball tandem east of Klay and Curry

• Like 1