Random Basketball Observations

Lebron and love pick n rolls will be unstoppable. Literally unstoppable. And then kyrie will trail to the top of the key for a third option. My god they need to get k love.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

Cleveland owns Miami's 1st round pick next year and since it's top 10 protected and Miami will be lucky to win 15 games Miami will be making that pick

• Like 2

Lin to Lakers for nothing

Lakers are finally building a team around Kobe. Miami and LA will be battling it out in the 2016 finals, if they can add a Monta Ellis or Mo Williams.

I just saw something on Sportsnation about Swaggy and Iggy. They were on a red carpet and it looked as if she was mortified by his touching of her.

Cleveland owns Miami's 1st round pick next year and since it's top 10 protected and Miami will be lucky to win 15 games Miami will be making that pick

Not so fast! Bosh is staying. Welcome to the 5-8 seed limbo, Miami! Everything is coming up Cleveland today

Billy Bob and Angelina is a classic, but I agree in the modern era.

Well if were going historical Its Ceasar and Cleopatra but looking into the past is for losers. All that matters to winners is the here and now

• Like 1

You wouldn't need to have seen the trailer to understand the humor in Chalmers being in charge of anything.

big cleveland fan now. lebron, kyrie and wiggins. my guy wiggy. i'm all aboard this train.

My Kyrie jersey is in the mail and my discount Fathead is in the cart (can't pick which one I like best). I didn't want it to happen, but when a Winner doesn't get his way, he deals with the situation like a man. I'd rather have to root for Cleveland than have to live there.

ohio.jpg

• Like 1

I wonder what changed ?

Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN · 1h

Last year Mike Miller feigned back injury when he heard Cavs might claim him off waivers. Today he signs with them despite larger offers.