Random Basketball Observations

It's going to be interesting anyway. In Miami they can win the East again since the rest of the conference sucks but can they win the title.

Getting there is a big part of the battle. Luckily, his options are bad.

Wade was brutal that finals. Like replacement level brutal

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

Getting there is a big part of the battle. Luckily, his options are bad.

Wade was brutal that finals. Like replacement level brutal

Lebron is unique I think in that he can dictate where he wants to play whether that team has cap space or not. It might take something significant going back to Miami in a sign and trade but I think he has all the power.

Bruce Arthur ‏@bruce_arthur · 7h

Just remembered Joumana allegedly sent their kid into the locker room to find Kidd's girlfriend phone, then shouted names from courtside

Eric Koreen ‏@ekoreen · 7h

@bruce_arthur aside from the using the child part, that's just awesome.

Bruce Arthur ‏@bruce_arthur · 6h

@ekoreen Well, it would probably only become scarring later. Like, when she was shouting names. Also, she put tracking beacons on his car

‎Zach Lowe ‏@ZachLowe_NBA · 6h

The lost Russian from Sopranos is coming for J Kidd.

• Like 1

Gortat gets 60 million. Avery Bradley gets 32 million. That's a lotta cash for those two guys.

Everybody thinks the cap will be going up quite a bit over the next few years

Darren collision to the kings. Hopefully that rumored sign and trade of Isaiah Thomas to Detroit happens and Ben mclemore can go to Detroit and play for Stan the man. Send j smoove to sac town. J smoove and Rudy gay together, that's must watch basketball.

Do the Knicks have their pick next year? Don't you trade Jose Calderon to the lakers for Nash and Julius randle. Give the lakers something else. Really reboot the Knicks and start over. It's the only way.

Do the Knicks have their pick next year? Don't you trade Jose Calderon to the lakers for Nash and Julius randle. Give the lakers something else. Really reboot the Knicks and start over. It's the only way.

The Knicks have their 2015 pick but don't have a 2016 1st rounder

Time to tank then. Clear space, and make the playoffs in 2016.

If they done this like 3 or 4 years ago, they have won one fewer playoff series, at most, and would have had the opportunity to build,a legit contender from the ground up. They'd still squander it, but at least they wouldn't feel so helpless.

So if hour 52 comes along and lebron says " okay, I've thought about it and I want to be a Heatle for 1-2 more years" pat would show him the door, out of principle? Get serious, bro.