Random Basketball Observations

one person didn't vote lebron first team all nba. i'd like to know who that moron is.

Probably some clown at the Cleveland plain dealer.

Heat in 6. Wade healthy, Parker not.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

The internet buzz says it was Chris Sheridan.

The internet buzz says it was Chris Sheridan.

He is a clown. My money was on ric Bucher but this makes sense

there were people who put Harden and DeRozan on the All Defensive team as well. A lot of writers are morons.

I assume whoever did that was ****ing around. It's one thing to under value how much a guy like Harden's defense hurts his overall value (which is something I don't really understand, to be honest), but it's another entirely to be in a profession that requires you to watch basketball, or at least be on Twitter a few times a week, and not realize that Harden is a defensive liability.

Or maybe it's favoritism. Like, Simmons would vote for him if he were a Celtic.

Rock Chalk Chalmers is the only liability I saw tonight. What a piece o crap.

Rock Chalk Chalmers is the only liability I saw tonight. What a piece o crap.

He's been bad all playoffs. And usually he's a guy who comes up big in big spots. It's baffling. Norris Cole has been light years better. Miami is going to let him walk this summer.

This one is stupid.

You have to go for the $5 option on nets, lights, and restrooms.

Which only leaves 5 bucks. And since you don't know the location of the arena, you have to go $5 for temperature control and just not have beverages or a scoreboard. Fans could just get the ESPN app for the score. Assuming of course, that this stupid hypothetical still assumes the internet will work on phones. The twitter option is stupid, because that wouldn't cost the arena a dime. Why is it $2? That's because whoever made that thing is retarded.

It's a joke.

Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

I'm just saying that I would never even consider looking at "ballscast"'s Twitter account, let alone folllowing him, solely based on the stupidness of this graphic/"joke".

This talk of melo to the heat is insane. If they take the kind I paycuts that would require then this is historic. They each have to take 12 million a year to fill out the rest of the team.

Wouldn't it make more sense to get rid of Bosh and/or Wade (if possible)?

I think having just Lebron and Melo with the ability to add a decent support cast around them would be good for the Heat.

Lebron is going to leave.

It's going to be interesting anyway. In Miami they can win the East again since the rest of the conference sucks but can they win the title.