Random Basketball Observations

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

Brooks was on the lebatard show and Danny asked him why Perkins still played, considering he clearly sucks, and Scott brooks said they had a good winning percentage with Perkins. He seriously said that. So unless ownership is forcing him to play and publicly support Perkins then he needs to be fired.

i can root for the celtics now that pierce and kg are gone. and that douche doc rivers too. plus brad stevens is a great coach.

pistons look like they dont even have a coach, but they have talent.

Fun trivia fact.

About 12 years ago Celtic's Rookie Kelly Olynk's Father was the head coach at the U of Toronto and his Mother ran the score clock at Raptors games. At that time Dell Curry was on the Raptors and his son Steph Curry and Kelly Olynk used to be on the court before most Raptor's games playing with each other and taking shots. Even as a 12 year old Curry made most of the 3's he was shooting.

i can root for the celtics now that pierce and kg are gone. and that douche doc rivers too. plus brad stevens is a great coach.

pistons look like they dont even have a coach, but they have talent.

I'll get on board once Smeagol is no longer running the point

oh my god i just looked it up and MO CHEEKS is the pistons coach. what a terrible thing for them.

Yeah. Super dumb. Why not just hire literally anyone else? Cheeks is guaranteed to be mediocre. It's proven.

I'll be excited about the Pistons as soon as iCarly is carrying around a little nigi[ger. That's when I'll know he is potent enough to get the job done, on and off the court.

I think they split up.

Drummond is awesome, though.

I think they split up.

Her new white boyfriend is going to be pretty pissed when the baby is black then.

I love Drummond, and I think with Smith and Monroe that Piston's team could surprise some people (or at lease be a force in a year or two), but they need a legit PG I think.

Her new white boyfriend is going to be pretty pissed when the baby is black then.

I love Drummond, and I think with Smith and Monroe that Piston's team could surprise some people (or at lease be a force in a year or two), but they need a legit PG I think.

They're interesting, that's for sure. The biggest issue should be their lack of outside shooting, which can cause spacing issues. You can really pack the paint when your starting guards are Brandon Jennings and Rodney Stuckey. Smith and Monroe are adept interior passers, so that alleviates some of the spacing concerns, but they need a sniper on the wing more than any team in the NBA

They're interesting, that's for sure. The biggest issue should be their lack of outside shooting, which can cause spacing issues. You can really pack the paint when your starting guards are Brandon Jennings and Rodney Stuckey. Smith and Monroe are adept interior passers, so that alleviates some of the spacing concerns, but they need a sniper on the wing more than any team in the NBA

Yeah, Grantland did an article on them this summer where the guy talked about the spacing issues, and I found it pretty interesting (I'm just getting into basketball and don't totally understand that sort of thing just yet).

Yeah, Grantland did an article on them this summer where the guy talked about the spacing issues, and I found it pretty interesting (I'm just getting into basketball and don't totally understand that sort of thing just yet).

I know next to nothing about basketball. I parrot Zach Lowe and hope I sound smart.

I know next to nothing about basketball. I parrot Zach Lowe and hope I sound smart.

That's the exact system I'm trying to hone. I like to threw in stuff from Goldsberry when possible.

I parrot Zach Lowe and hope I sound smart.

I like to threw in stuff from Goldsberry when possible.

Doin' it right.

I think if there was a particular area of basketball that I knew nothing about, my hierarchy on who to believe would be Zach Lowe, Haralabob, Matt Moore (@hpbasketball) in that order.